Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V Force mod's cam's ect.

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 04:16 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V Force mod's cam's ect.

Hey guy's was thinking about starting to do some mod's on the V here in a couple of month's (only thing I've done so far is the EPI pink spring and twist throttle) didn't want to do too much while it was still under warranty.
I have read most post's and have decided on the following.
1. DMC Alien's complete dual system.
2. Unlimiter or Vortex ignition.
3. Trying a couple different sping's specially the HPD plain and some real high stall one's for drag racing.
4. DG snorkel which has just come out (depending on what it looks like may make my own).
5. Air box mod's (univent kinda mod's) and air filter.
6. Jetting.
7. Trailtech handle bar's and computor (they told me that about january they will have a model that incorperate's a tach along with the other thing's it allready does).
8. Going to make some solid rod's to replace the front shock's and spring's for drag racing to keep it from wheeling so easy.
9. Pro armor skid's all around.
10. Shock cover's.
11. Bumper (undecided on brand).
12. Six pack rack.
13. Pro armor nerf's.
14. IMS tank.
15. Powder coating every thing that will fit in my oven black [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Any other suggestion's?
Don't really need suspension mod's stock shock's are working great for me just trail riding not much jumping or MX but will be doing a lot of drag racing (live about 200 yard's from southeastern dragway here in Dallas GA I can ride through the wood's to get too it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )
Was thinking about web cam's any one have them are they worth the money and what kind of power increase?
Also does any one know about any carb or intake upgrade's or mod's? Think you could really get this 700 to run when the new ignition system's come out then you have to work on getting this thing to breath better.
May also try a little NOS per the service manual stock compression is 9.9 to 1 so a little increased cylinder pressure combined with a programable ignition system should make it scream. Any one know if the stock rod's , piston's , and crank are forged item's or not cause if it's got cast piston's I'm not going the NOS route.
Basically I want to go really fast in a small amount of time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
Want to do the above stuff before going to a big bore kit.
Any one know any other company that make's cam's?
Any one know a good head porting service?
Any other suggestion's would be great.
Thanks Doc.