Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

700 Prairrie Whats all the Hoopla?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 700 Prairrie Whats all the Hoopla?

Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660
TuffEnuf, I can only imagine what the other people in your riding group things about you beast!!! Sounds like something mighty fast!!!! But in that case, I'll race you on my "STOCK" 450 yamaha and even my puny little 285! LOL!!!!!!! Seriously, your machines sounds very nice but will it "FOLLOW" my stock 660?

Let me know where in Alabama you are and we'll see if my 700 can "follow" your 660 on trails down here.

To each his own; if I wanted to rock crawl, I'd hike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in Gadsden, BTW.

Old 12-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Range Rover

I looked at every picture on the telico site and I didn't see one Jeep with IRS. I live in Massachusetts where the bleeding heart liberal tree huggers allow us to ride our earth destroying fossil fuel burning quads in a number of State forest trails...and they all look like Tellico. I hate that rocky teeth rattlin kind of riding

Old 12-23-2003, 06:17 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DaRiot
What would you say you have invested in your quad's mods and did you do all the work yourself?
If you could only make one mod to a stock p650 - p700 what would it be?
Thanks
I don't think the top speed is faster on the 700. I think they are the same. The whole speed thing isn't my cup of tea but I'd venture to say that the race would probly come down to the better rider not the bigger bore machine.

Old 12-23-2003, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: n2xlr8n
Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660
TuffEnuf, I can only imagine what the other people in your riding group things about you beast!!! Sounds like something mighty fast!!!! But in that case, I'll race you on my "STOCK" 450 yamaha and even my puny little 285! LOL!!!!!!! Seriously, your machines sounds very nice but will it "FOLLOW" my stock 660?

Let me know where in Alabama you are and we'll see if my 700 can "follow" your 660 on trails down here.

To each his own; if I wanted to rock crawl, I'd hike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in Gadsden, BTW.
n2xlr8n, what a coincidence, I live in Anniston, bout 25 minutes away!! Matter of fact I bought the 285 from cycle world in your neighborhood!!!!!! All the rest came from Big #1 Yamah in Birmingham AL!!! I have ridden many places in Gadsden, mainly up toward Nocollulo falls, sorry if mispelled! Hey have you ever been out to those mud trails there past Devan Lowe's Dealership??? Its mainly Powerline Rds in Rainbow City!!! We are very close buy, we should meet up and ride!!! I'll take you to some places and you will be very welcomed here because there are 3 prairies that ride our group!!!! Bring gas though cuz we take the long rides!!! Lets plan it!

Old 12-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Range Rover

[i]Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660

n2xlr8n, what a coincidence, I live in Anniston, bout 25 minutes away!! Matter of fact I bought the 285 from cycle world in your neighborhood!!!!!! All the rest came from Big #1 Yamah in Birmingham AL!!! I have ridden many places in Gadsden, mainly up toward Nocollulo falls, sorry if mispelled! Hey have you ever been out to those mud trails there past Devan Lowe's Dealership??? Its mainly Powerline Rds in Rainbow City!!! We are very close buy, we should meet up and ride!!! I'll take you to some places and you will be very welcomed here because there are 3 prairies that ride our group!!!! Bring gas though cuz we take the long rides!!! Lets plan it!
I bought my P700 from Jim @ Cycle World.

I'm not a big mudder, but I've seen the big 4wd trucks on hwy 77 sunk up to the hoods.

I live 2 miles down Tabor Rd. from Noccalula Falls. email me: srjordan@uabmc.edu

I'd love to have local folks to ride with; I mostly ride with the Possum Patrol out of GA.

Talk to you soon!

Old 12-23-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

n2xl, Sounds like a plan!! I'd also like to meet up with the Possum Patrol, I'm always looking for new places to ride!! I know of alotttttttt of places to ride around Anniston and Piedmont with endless miles of trails to ride!! I will be in touch with you whenever we plan our next ride so maybe you and some of your friends can come and join us!!! I'll be in touch!!

Old 12-23-2003, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

also, n2xl, I saw that your Email address was UABMC???? Im in school to get into the medical profession!

Old 12-23-2003, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

Your Yammie sounds nice. I'm not into rock crawling though. Reminds me of a story of an F-15 & and F-16 Jet fighter. When the F-15 pilot said Darn, yours can do what mine can, now shut down a cylinder and follow me home....LOL

Old 12-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Spoken like a true gentleman!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Trailblazer

I think we all catch your drift.You like riding a top heavy plush ride over big rocks.Most riders try to avoid rocks on the trail.That get hot one cylinder wonder cush machine is nice on rocks.It might be better in mud holes.But on a strait or off camber, It's by by on a 700 Kawie.

Quick Reply: 700 Prairrie Whats all the Hoopla?