Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Its out ICM Power pak by High lifter

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Its out ICM Power pak by High lifter

Its listed on thire web page any how.

Old 01-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Isnt it the same as the "holeshot" or the "nabar" module? Then why is it $9.95 more than the others? Maybe its the 90 day warranty. What do you guys think. They claim more power throughout the powerband, does the others do this, or is it just a repackaged dg or nabar?Brent

Old 01-29-2004, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

On the High lifter fourm they are saying that they have shiped some we should here something soon I hope. In the mean time I am going to hookup a second snorkle. I was thinking of using a Chev 350 thermistor housing and just cutting a 2+in hole plus 2 mounting in the airbox and runing a raditor hose up frount. The thirmistor housing will make it easy it has the mounting holes and hose flang ready made. Routing the hose might be tight . What due you guys think???????????

Old 01-29-2004, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

IMO, the High Lifter module is still a frequency module ( similar to the other modules ), it is however one of the most refined modules out there, & no doubt will offer more power than the first modules released... for example, REDS650, has shown similar dyno results with his module... according to sources at HL, they had placed the 1st order for modules, when the designer called & said he had discovered how to get even more power out of the module...he sent them 4 modules with different frequencies than the orgininal, & one "special" one... TOP SECRET...which they tested on thier dyno... the most powerful one was reordered for HL's customers... I was talking to HL at the time that a tech came into the office & said that the module they were testing at the time made a significant power increase over the old ones... so... I don't know which module frequency they selected, but look for even better published dyno results on the new modules, which they recieved yesterday, & will begin to start shipping ASAP...

Old 01-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

so is this going to be like a holeshot-unlimiter hybred in one module. that would be sweet.
if that is the case sign me up for one

Old 01-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Range Rover

All I know is that when I talked to Dan at HL I asked him if the module worked above 3mph he told me it works at any speed @5-6 hp low end 3-4 hp midrange and1-2 top end, than I asked him if it was made in the US and not Canada like alot of us wondered and he told me that it is there own and made in the US I like the dg but wish I didn't have to be under 3mph for it to engage I will post as soon as mine comes in they say they are shipping them this week

Old 01-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

I wouldn't be suprised to find out that is just like the DG one. I think the only thing new about it is that it is new to highlifter. Who knows, maybe it doesn't hook to the pink wire?

Old 01-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

Do you guys know if it works on the Vforce?

Old 01-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

If you want to stay in the $100 range, then use the Holeshot or HL module; if you're willing to spend $300 - $400 on a new CDI then sit tight for another month.

Peace,
Sgt_Rock

Old 01-30-2004, 06:07 AM
Pro Rider

no it won't work on a vforce..........as far as a new cdi......we've been sitting tight for a month........for the past 24 months.........MSD isn't going to build one because the market is to small for them to spend the R&D time and money to figure out the complexe kawi CDI........maybe a smaller company will figure something out, but i doubt it. And if i'm wrong (wich i usually am) then i'll save for it.........

Quick Reply: Its out ICM Power pak by High lifter