Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

NOS ??s

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOS ??s

ok.. after i get my duals on and my jets right... im goin to put on NOS.. i got a set up for it but when i put it on .. do i have to change my jets again? can someone with nos experience help me out? thanks

nick

Old 02-02-2004, 01:26 PM
Range Rover
Default NOS ??s

Get your bike working right w/o nitrous, then get your nitrous working right. Two types of NOX - wet which injects fuel & nitrous after the carb, and dry which injects before the carb. Either way, the nitrous system will have it's own jets. By the way, NOX is a brand name; there are several other suppliers of nitrous oxide systems. Let me know how it works when you get it on; I may do the same.
700 Quadman

Old 02-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default NOS ??s

You might want to look at a boondockers system, it is sprayed into the airbox, unlike the others that spray into the intake.

When your not spraying, your intake is not restricked from the nozzle head like others. the boondockers cost more, so it depends what you'll be doing with it.

Also with the way the CDI works, not sure how you'll get around the timeing thing.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Range Rover
Default NOS ??s

yea i got the idea from boondockers but didnt have the $ to spend but i have my own dry system all ready to put on.. yea i got them nos jets.. thanks for the help!.. hopefully ill get to this when i got some time off school

nick