Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

SGTROCK... A#1 with me...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SGTROCK... A#1 with me...

I've got to admit... I don't know this guy from Adam, but he really impressed me, by offering to get my impression of the CDI he's testing...I did have to call him personally & let him know how tempting that it was, & thank him for the offer, but we currently have way too much snow around here right now for me to test anything but Ice studs...LOL ... I appriciate the way he reported his findings on the new CDI, & believe him to be reputable... & remember Eric, that if Dyna needs anything tested this spring / summer... I'm thier guy...

There is rumor of a second CDI becoming available soon... It would be nice if it was like the Vortex unit, with a two program selection, handlebar mounted switch, like the new V Force unit is expected to have ???

Old 02-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

Mike,

get that from him an try it on the highway, so I'll know if I need the off set key.....lol

Old 02-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Trailblazer

Mike- WHere did you here the rumor about another CDI? I will be happy to test it against the Hl Module and the dg module. Send it to me Sgt Rock.

Old 02-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

Thank you for the kind words. What newbeetle left out was that I had to cut him off because I was standing line at Saladworks talking kicka$$ Prairies and ordering with hand signals. I mean, everyone knows that a thumb wrapped with an index finger is a Turkey club special on Ficachia bread, no onions and light mayo. Right? The guy at the counter seemed to think I was NOT A#1 - I guess he must have been a yami or polaris owner. ;-)

I'm going to get someone else to try this darn thing so you guys know I'm not blowing smoke. Everyone is getting killed by bad weather and snow. I appreciate the guys I've talked to being straight forward about not being able to test. This is a good thing about the atvconnection.com crowd - facts and testing reign supreme.

Peace,
Sgt_Rock

Old 02-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

Shotgun, you have a PM.

Old 02-12-2004, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

SgtRock;

My PMs not working.

Old 02-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Trailblazer

SgtRock- Send it to me I am going to have 50* weather this weekend and next week. Granted I probably couldn't test it until next weekend. I would be happy to try it. Matt

Old 02-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

Shotgun and Mudmagnet, email me at sgt_rock@hotmail.com - I'll send you a reply.

Peace,
Sgt_Rock

Old 02-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

Come on Mike. With that rocket you have I figured you'd have all the snow melted in your county by now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you get your hands on one, I'll be there.

Old 02-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Trailblazer

Does the new CDI fix the low end timing like the holeshot does or is it the equivalent of the unlimiter only. I held off on buying the holeshot waiting for something to do both.

SgtRock, why does the bigger CDI look like it has melted in your CDI3 pic. I assume that the little CDI is the new one that everyone is talking about.

Cheers

Quick Reply: SGTROCK... A#1 with me...