Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

where to buy? dg snorkel, twin air filter.. need to jet???

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to buy? dg snorkel, twin air filter.. need to jet???

Hi guys,

Can someone please tell me where I can order the twin air, and dg snorkel.
Need I rejet? If so I will prob. give dial a jet a try.

Old 03-01-2004, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

DG snorkel can be ordered direct from Diamond G racing. Do a search for their contact info. The Twin Air filter can be had at you local stealer or about any other atv vendor. rockymountainatv.com has them i beilieve.

If you'r puttin more air in and your not really rich to begin with a rejet (or better yet the Dial-a-jet) is in order.

Old 03-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Pro Rider

P.D.HUNTER... My P.M. mail box is full right now, so I'll answer you here... As CARTMAN said, I got my Twin Airs, from my local dealer, but if you prefer to buy online, any of the discount places should have them...

The Snorkle is available through Diamond G Racing... Talk to Don, @ (714) 773-4755

IMO, the stock snorkle is the bigest air restriction to your motor... if you replace it, & the stock filter, & leave the exhaust stock, you will probably be on the edge of needing to rejet... I'd do these mods & see how it runs, & check the plugs... If you are not Too lean, & you were even thinking about the new CDI, when it comes out, I'd leave the stock jets in until the CDI comes out, then rejet... IMO, the stock jets are usually a little on the rich side ( probably to help cool down the engine, from the retarded timing ), with the new CDI installed, there should be a very noticable difference in how ( less ) hot your engine runs ( cooler, because of the less retricted timing )

the Dial-a-jets, work the best with a few sizes smaller jets, than what the engine needs to run properly, so if you are bordering on needing to rejet, you may not have a lean enough condition for the Dial-a-jets to work properly, & may still need to rejet smaller...