Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

750 independent rear and EFI is a reality!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 750 independent rear and EFI is a reality!

hey mickey dunlop look into the future do we see a 850 prairie????????????????????
that would be sweet.

napa #7335
158f/162r jets
warn 2000
plow

Old 03-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Range Rover

for me the parfect quad would be a 4x4 v force my only complant with my 700p is suspention can't go thru big woops fast

Old 03-10-2004, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

It is not a Suzuki, the Suzuki will only be a 700 single as where the 750 P will be a twin! As for offering both the IRS and SRA, that I do not know but I will see what I can do to find out. I believe if the axles and frame will hold up to the extreme abuse we put these Prairies through I would like to have one but if they are anything like the Grizz's, I'll have to pass! I have been told about this coming out a while back also Alltoys but I had to wait to confirm it! Now I know it to be true!

Old 03-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Interesting news PW.

I look forward to test driving one once they are out. I hope I don't like it too much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My local dealers have echoed what I've heard online. The new suzuki king quad will be a 750 single, possibly with efi and probably with IRS. I have no idea what the next gen prarie will be, but if the previous relationship with these 2 companies is an indicator, look for the 750 prarie about a year after the king quad and with all the same hardware.

Old 03-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

Newer bigger better faster. Damn I am going to be sleeping on the couch again real soon I just feel it coming on. Will take her weeks to forgive me when I have to go purchase one of those bad boys too. Maybe they should just have 1 year leases then I could upgrade every year. Oh well the couch isn't too bad for a while.

Old 03-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

I love IRS quads, but I ride hard and with big tires. Its a plain well known fact, all IRS quads bust axles alot more than a SRA. Its true, its to bad too. I don't think any quad manufacturer will make a IRS quad that can take the abuse of a SRA, it would be really heavy and costly, something they don't want.

I guess we will see but I don't have much faith in reliability with IRS, thats why I went back to SRA.

Old 03-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: DirtVH
Newer bigger better faster. Damn I am going to be sleeping on the couch again real soon I just feel it coming on. Will take her weeks to forgive me when I have to go purchase one of those bad boys too. Maybe they should just have 1 year leases then I could upgrade every year. Oh well the couch isn't too bad for a while.
Ha! Same here. I was thinking about picking up a box of chocolate and maybe some flowers before I get close to the subject of a new Prairie. Heck, my current Prairie isn't even a year old....and I really don't want to be divorced. So I will have to approach the matter very carefully. I like the lease idea.

Moo,
WheelCow

Old 03-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

Wheelcow,
I almost feel sorry for you married folk,lol. Being single again the only problem I will be facing is what color should I get LOL. I am glad Kawi is going for the whole package I do hope they introduce a trailing arm type of suspension used on the Bomb Outlander. As for the strength of axles and such they can be altered!!! Imagine what the 750 could be pushed to maybe 850-900 cc's sounds like fun!!!!! I hope the new cdi will work with the motor.

Old 03-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WheelCow
Originally posted by: DirtVH
Ha! Same here. I was thinking about picking up a box of chocolate and maybe some flowers before I get close to the subject of a new Prairie. Heck, my current Prairie isn't even a year old....and I really don't want to be divorced. So I will have to approach the matter very carefully. I like the lease idea.

Moo,
WheelCow
Everytime one of our family members gets married...and when it is time for the bride and groom to feed each other cake we always tell the groom "it is allays easier to ask for forgivness then permission" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 750 independent rear and EFI is a reality!