Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V-Force on ebay...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Force on ebay...

Originally posted by: AlaskaBoy
Looks like there is a zero missing in that number.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Possible scam?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] AlaskaBoy.
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!,look at it this way, it will cost about $650.00 to ship! so were is the profit?????????? SCAM!!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Most of the time, these scammers steal another honest ebay users ID, so it looks like they have over 1000 positive feedbacks. But you can report it to ebay as a scam. At the top of the page, go to "help". Then go to "contact us" From there you should be able to figure it out. There are 3 bids on it now. I hope Ebay takes it off before someone gets taken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

caviat emptor!!!!!!!

SCAM

Old 03-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

check this out!!!!!! my buddy emailed a person in france before asking about a quad. he replied that if you win he would want the money transfered by western union, he said when he recieved the payment he would ship the quad. my buddy was talking to me & said this is to real he has to talk to the seller again. he asked the seller how would he know if he would get the quad( after the seller got the payment) seller replied its just like the USA when we get the money it is shiped to you. my buddy asked the seller is it possable you send the title or VIN # before he got the money , seller said no way. so my buddy said fine, he called western union and asked then were they having problems with this. W.U. replied do not do this we have been recieving complaints about this(ebay sellers in a different country) . many people have been sending money to ( soand so) and not recieving there product. this was back in june and W.U. SAID THEY HAD 22 COMPLAINTS JUST THIS MONTH.

02 650p
nyroc muffler
158f/162r jets
needles shimed .033
warn 2000
plow

Old 03-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Range Rover

Actually, it's up to 21 bids, but anyway, here's the reply I got...

Im sorry but I dont have much pics of my ATV if you want I will make other pics If you want to buy this ATV ( my ATV ) I will sell it for 3000 USD including all shipping taxes .
I am currently located in Rome, Italy and the bike will be shipped from here I will pay the shipping and insurance charges as I have a friend who works at UPS Services and it will arrange for me a low price shipping.Shipping will take 4-5 days.Also I will declare the bike a gift so you will pay NO CUSTOMS WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE IT! It will be shipped from here to your location with Lufthansa Air Cargo and from there UPS Services will pick it up and deliver it to your door.
After you will receive the confirmation from UPS SERVICES the ATV is in your places and you must go to www.westernunion.com and find an local agent near you were you have to go and send the money on the address that I will give you after I will ship the atv.
If you agree please let me know soon your shipp address .
Regards

Old 03-15-2004, 12:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Scam for sure! Report it to Ebay ASAP!! Do a search for "scam" on the forums and read the email responses that the people that have posted about it have gotten. It will solidify that fact that this is a scam to you.

Old 03-15-2004, 02:45 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Scam for sure! Report it to Ebay ASAP!! Do a search for "scam" on the forums and read the email responses that the people that have posted about it have gotten. It will solidify that fact that this is a scam to you.
exactly

search 'scam'

enough said

dont be scared to e-mail any high bidders to alert them of a scam bike!!!

Old 03-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Easy all yoiu need to do is telling him to sell it threw paypal. If he says. That he got scammed by paypal and sends you a email saying look at this link, PAYPALSUCKS.com He tryed to sell me a rappy for 15,00 wouldent run paypal so i didnt do it,. Thank god. If we works paypal everything is legit. But from seeing those pictures i know its a scam.. You where outbidded goodjob. as a matter of fact in going to ask him if he would run with paypal. what a sucker..

PS i say we all send him emails to p$$n sites with fat people haha...jBomb

Old 03-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

it's up to 2,550...did someone report it yet? I would but you have to be an ebay member...and I am not

Old 03-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I just reported it. Its at 34 bids and I would HATE for someone to get taken. Normally it is easy for Ebay to spot the scams since the scammers have a super low buy it now price. But, now they are getting more daring. Hopefully they will remove it soon.

Quick Reply: V-Force on ebay...