Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

I though the dog was doing this

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I though the dog was doing this

I thought the dog was chewing my plants and bushes because they never grow and usually die. But this video showed me what really is happeneng.

Actually, that is the first time I saw him hit the bushes. He is 6 and is gonna be the next big name in ATV racing, maybe if he eats his vegetables and grows a little bigger.

Old 03-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, that was a great vid. I have a row of baby pine trees in my yard that have the same problem. Friends and family keep running them over.

Old 03-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Trailblazer

he could be on the lawn mower then you wouldnt have to worry about the trees any more!

Old 03-16-2004, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

He actually plays video games more than he rides that quad (Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is his favorite). He was getting really cold and only made about 4 laps. We asked him to ride it to get a video to show on a classified ad (posted in this forum). If you look close, you can see that the gloves he has on are way too big for him.

I used a shareware avi editor to cut out the part of the video where he is on two wheels and hit the bush, since I felt it would be negative advertising. The rest of the video just shows him circling the front yard.

That Quadmaster is awesome for little ones. It can't go very fast, and if they tip it over and it rolls on them, they aren't even hurt. I know, he and his other little buddy have both tipped it sideways on the side of the trail.