Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Help a dream come true

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help a dream come true

WHOO YA... they are all hoties... I feel like a dirty old man ... But did vote for Brook... wish her & her mother best of luck...

Old 04-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Range Rover

Done....and if it helps, my Department employs some of the best Oncologists in the world; if I can be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me.

Old 04-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks everyone. I will print these out and give them to Brooke and her Mom so they can see the support that's coming from the ATV world. A lot of the race teams and racers have also sent votes her way. What a great family ATVers are! Thanks again.

Old 04-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Range Rover

We voted. She is beautiful, she should win hands down!

Old 04-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Range Rover

She got my vote

PS.... no one wants to be miss Idaho.....hahaha

Old 04-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

KAWASAKI... I DA HO...LOL...

Old 04-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: OldmanWheeler
Miss Brooke Hansen from Fort Dodge, IA and during last years 12 Hours of ATV America Brooke came out to the race after I provided a pass for her. She was very excited with what she saw, but this is about a different kind of race. Brookes’ mom, Carla Hansen, has breast cancer and has had her physical ups and downs this past year. One thing that has kept Mrs. Hansen going is the fact that her daughter, Brooke, is representing Iowa in the Miss USA contest. Chances are Mrs. Hansen will never be able to see any of her daughters get married or have the opportunity to enjoy her grandchildren; this pageant is probably the closest thing Carla will ever be able to experience. The public picks Miss Photogenic and there would be no better gift for Brookes’ mom then to see Brooke selected Miss Photogenic. Those who make the 12 Hours of ATV America possible are asking that you take a moment and go to Miss USA Pagent and vote for Brooke, Miss Iowa. Then we ask that you pass this message on to your friend so they to may help make this “Dream” come true for Brooke’s mom, Carla.

Thanks for your time and your help.
Normally, I wouldn't have anything to do with such a post. All too often there is more to such posts than meets the eye. However, coming from OldmanWheeler, I'm a believer in its integrity. I voted for Miss Iowa. But I must say that it wasn't that easy. The competition in this pagent is severe. These women are drop dead beautiful...all of them! I dare say my wife might be a bit suspisious witnessing me viewing such a site.

OldmanWheeler...its been a while, but you might remember me as "MadCow" (from another message board). Good
to see you're still ridin'.

Moo,
WheelCow

Old 04-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I voted too. best wishes to her and her family

Old 04-07-2004, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

She's got my vote also. Hope she wins.

Old 04-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

By the way pass the word. Voting is open until Monday, April 12th. The ATV Community is truly pulling together for Brooke. I have e-mailed several of the 12 Hour teams and every racer, pro and amateur, that I know personally and they are all passing the message on to their friends. To me this is what the ATV Family is all about, ya we all ride but it's helping a family in a crisis that really brings the best out in all of us. A friend of mine who started this campaign talked to Brooke's dad today and they are just overwhelm at the out pouring of support and said he could hear it in Carla and Brooke's voice when he talked to them this morning so lets keep it coming. Carla, Brooke’s mom is out in Hollywood with Brooke right now. Today all of the contestants do their one on one interview and Brooke said the e-mails we have forwarded her and her mom have given both of them a tremendous amount of faith and strength. I'm sure Brooke will do great in her interview session today! I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Help a dream come true