Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Help a dream come true

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help a dream come true

Miss Brooke Hansen from Fort Dodge, IA and during last years 12 Hours of ATV America Brooke came out to the race after I provided a pass for her. She was very excited with what she saw, but this is about a different kind of race. Brookes’ mom, Carla Hansen, has breast cancer and has had her physical ups and downs this past year. One thing that has kept Mrs. Hansen going is the fact that her daughter, Brooke, is representing Iowa in the Miss USA contest. Chances are Mrs. Hansen will never be able to see any of her daughters get married or have the opportunity to enjoy her grandchildren; this pageant is probably the closest thing Carla will ever be able to experience. The public picks Miss Photogenic and there would be no better gift for Brookes’ mom then to see Brooke selected Miss Photogenic. Those who make the 12 Hours of ATV America possible are asking that you take a moment and go to Miss USA Pagent and vote for Brooke, Miss Iowa. Then we ask that you pass this message on to your friend so they to may help make this “Dream” come true for Brooke’s mom, Carla.

Thanks for your time and your help.

Old 04-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Just voted . And might i say she is hot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]My mother died from breast cancer in june of 2000. I only wish the best for Brooke and her mother.Brent

Old 04-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

Here's wishing the best for Brooke and Her Mom. I thought only the cold north could produce such good looking women, oh well I will have get out more, lol. Vote made hope it helps not sure if it will be taken from the great white north????

Old 04-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Good luck to Brooke and her mom! I would have voted for her anyway, she is a knockout!

My wife thanks you! Now I have to chase her around, all those lovely ladies gave me an idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I voted!

Old 04-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

I tossed a vote her way. Not a bad choice. Best of luck to their family.

Old 04-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Another vote From Canada that might become like a bug on the windshield[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Trailblazer

i voted to. she is very nice looking. hope everthing goes well for her and family.

Old 04-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Range Rover

Got it.... she just might win too! JHmach

Old 04-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I voted for her too.

Happy trails...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Help a dream come true