Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

If anyone wants to see a video

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If anyone wants to see a video

That was the frog jumping out of the way, hehe. I have never checked my rear end fluid, I don't think it would be sucking in water, would it? I don't have my quad here and I can't check it for a few months. I only have my V-Force here with me.

hehe, those Honda guys.

I got a video of some more water driving, Praire and V-Force. I got a video of the v-force driving on a pole of sand/gravel. I got a video of my clutch and a comparison of stock VS duals. I think everyone is going to have a good movie day tomorrow. Be prepared to download!!

EDIT: Oh yah and a video of me jumping at 60 mph, hehe.

Old 04-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

If your rear end was hot when you went in then you would have brought water in the rear diff atleast that is my experience. A little water will not hurt it but a collection of little bits will. You are probably ok next time just quickly pull that cap off and spoon a little oil out and see.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

The rear diff breather hose goes clear to the back of the speedometer. That wasn't under water. The front diff, fan and something else end there too (4 total). The fuel breather doesn't end there, would be nice if it did.

That is not to say that water is not in there, but I doubt it it unless a seal is bad. If a seal was bad oil would be coming out.

However, an 02 650 has all those rubber plugs in the rear a arm that can let water in and rust the drive shaft splines. Probably should check that.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

Thats good to know Nyroc. To bad I can't look at it till July, lol. Thanks.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

did you check your links? The first one (jumping the V) I clicked on didnt work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

actually...none of them worked

Old 04-29-2004, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

I can't upload my videos till tonight when I goto bed. Won't be up till tomorrow morning as it will take almost all night to upload 113 megs over a dial up connection.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

I might not ride as good as Brent does, but I bet I can take him in web development. Just kidding. Your site is cool.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

hehe, frontpage did all the work. Now I just edit the site in notepad right off the FTP server. I can make changes anywhere. I'm thinking of making my galleries in php to save space. Php will allow automatic thumbnails to be made from the server so I won't have to create thumbnails, just have the big picture and the server would create the thumbnails from the picture. I think I repeated my self, oh well. I got a wicked deal on my web server, $26 a year for the name and space, $26 canadian. This is my host: One Million Host

Old 04-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nyroc
The rear diff breather hose goes clear to the back of the speedometer. That wasn't under water. The front diff, fan and something else end there too (4 total). The fuel breather doesn't end there, would be nice if it did.

That is not to say that water is not in there, but I doubt it it unless a seal is bad. If a seal was bad oil would be coming out.

However, an 02 650 has all those rubber plugs in the rear a arm that can let water in and rust the drive shaft splines. Probably should check that.
Nyroc my 650 breather hose ends right next to my bottem of my battery? My 700 goes up top. Maybe someone modded mine and I wasn't aware of this.

Quick Reply: If anyone wants to see a video