Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

badlands vs bighorns

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default badlands vs bighorns

Im glade you posted a reply KOD! Maybe Im wrong? My wife tells me Im wrong ALL the Time~lol,, She's probability right too!~lol. Its just my opinion. We can disagree on here cant we?~LOL. I think nyroc's Web Site is a very good one and he seems to be VERY helpful! I have a passion for ATV Riding and Products that work for me! I try to pass on info myself and just share my opinion. Ive been coming on ATVConnection for a few months now and feel I kinda know a lot of you, And there are a few I would even like to ride with someday.. Just like your Web Site, I've gone to nyroc's more then once. He's got some good tech tips, photos etc. and I enjoy the mud and creek crossing photos you have and would love to come down to the Carolina's and play someday! All those I would argue with you for not wearing your helmet all the time!!~LOL. Its only a form where we share our opinions and I just see it differently Thats all, No real big deal! I owned some Carlisle Tires, Thought they where Cheap! I question the sidewalls on the badlands and think there a lite trail tire and dont think they compare to the Big Horns. I Dont care for ITP also which is owned by Carlisle. Feel my money was wasted on more then one set of tires I got from them and they didn't stand behind a set one time when they said they would. I've Have friends that have had problems also! And sometime We buy because things a little cheaper in price but end up down the road spending more because we need to buy again! When I was at Rausch Creek GNCC a few weeks ago almost ALL of both the Mod and Stock utility class riders seemed to have Big Horns. At least 15 Quads! but I didn't go up and read the sides of there Tires! So maybe they all had Bias Ply Big Horns?~lol, I was running Radials. I believe Maxxis has a focus like no other when it comes to ATV Tires and Racing. But Im sure they all kinda do? Because theirs a lot of money to be made? Yours and mine!~lol. It's just my opinion Maxxis is better and worth every Penny! Compared to the tires, wheels and $$$$ I've gone through in just the last year! Ohtsu, Dunlop, Carlisle, ITP Mud Lites 25"-26", GBC DT's - The C-series, Stock and After Market Steel and Alum Wheels. I think Both the Heavier then Normal OMF Beadlocks and Maxxis Radials are the best Ive owned! They have proformed the best and Ive never had a tire go longer without a plug! I feel my Prairie handles Great! The Best its Ever! Riding in all conditions! And Ive put them to the TEST in Snow, Mud, Rocks, Roots and even lite trail and think Im no Slower or handling is compromised in anyway because of my wheel weight, Thats all just My opinion. ~coop

www.MarylandATV.com
Prairie 700
TRX 2-something-R
And a bunch of other Toyz!