Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Mickey...why not?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mickey...why not?

Thanks to all that replied; even Mickey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I noticed he didn't give a reason for not competing on the information highway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Guess I'll have to call.

Mark

Old 06-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

I own a business also and had a Web Site but took it down. It seemed there where a lot more questions then buyers sometime and it takes a lot of time and money to keep things updated. My hats off to the guys who do a lot on there Personal sites! because it takes time! My personal site doesn't have too much on it, but it still took time to put up. I'm not 100% sure why Mickey donesnt have a web site? But my guess is, Just having this reputation and a few magazines ads, People will find him no matter what, and like Penland he can be reached by phone. People don't usually call unless they are serious.

www.MarylandATV.com
Praire 700
TRX 2-something-R
And a bunch of other Toyz!

Old 06-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Marylandatv has pretty well got it down. The Internet is only about 1% of my business at the most. I prefer to talk to my customers in person (or on the phone) and there is no way to give specific information that is needed to build a motor correctly via the Internet. Each individual has individual needs and I need to talk to them directly so they get the most for their money. I realize web sites work for some type of companies but not for mine. I even try to stay off here as much as possible because I get bombarded with so many questions.

Old 06-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

That answers my original question. Thanks for taking the time. You're a valuable asset to this forum.

Mark

Old 06-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Prairiewrench - Hey, is that an old Plymouth Duster that you are running over in that Chevy truck? Looks like a Plymouth Duster or a Dodge Demon from the pic, but its fuzzy so I cant tell.

Old 06-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, that was a Duster, we gutted that one out for parts for another one we are building! I made it up to the top of the windshield when the windshield dropped out and my tire went down to the dash!

Old 06-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

Oh man, those are classic cars. I dont think that I could run one over with a truck. Athough it would probably be fun though. What are drivetrain combo are you going to run in the duster that you are buiding?