Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Brute Force Maintenance?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 04:59 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brute Force Maintenance?????

Hows the vote goin DOA Looks like a empty Buss to me like you rode in on HAHA !@!

Old 07-11-2004, 09:38 AM
Range Rover

If not for Nyroc I would not have bought my Prairie. I just want to thank him for all he has done. He almost always posts when people needs help on something and what is the difference of Kawasaki backing up racers that help them sell bikes and Nyroc? Like I said I would not have one if it wasn't for him.

Old 07-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

DOA,,,have you visited Nyroc's site?If you have, even once, then you have already got something for nothing!

If you haven't, then you couldn't possibly know what you're talking about.

He provides info to the public for no charge.Tech tips, product info and test results.Sounds alot like many publications that people (even yourself perhaps?) are willing to pay for to read.Those publications are provided with products to test and evaluate all the time.

So,,,if Nyroc happens to get some stuff the odd time, we're all the better for it.

Now, I don't necessarilly agree with everything on his site. I don't always agree with the advice he dishes out, and I don't revere him as the "all knowing Prairie guru" some people think he is, but he is a genuinely helpful guy that put alot of hard work into giving uS "something for nothing"

Keep it up, Nyroc

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2004, 10:52 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

I agree that nyroc has been a huge asset to all of us v-twin owners,but that is probably the reason that kawasaki will not support him. By teaching the masses how to do-it-yourself he is taking service charges and part sales away from the stealers. From a business standpoint,not a good thing,from our standpoint,a very good thing!! Keep your chin up nyroc as you well know,the satisfaction of helping your fellow man out by sharing ones knowledge is the reason you do what you do,but some recognition from the corporation sure would be nice. LOL. I for one appreciate the effort you have put into your site and would like to take this opportunity to say THANKS for teaching me a thing or ten!!

Old 07-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Range Rover

The only "sickening" thing I see here is the above mentioned personal slam. Got nothing nice to say? Keep it to yourself. I say go Nyroc. And thanks man, for all the work you do for the Vtwinners. We all owe you something.

Old 07-13-2004, 03:31 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

FifthHorseman, I am assuming correctly that you were talking about DOA??!!!

Old 07-13-2004, 04:37 AM
Pro Rider

Nyroc is a great guy, He showed me some trails and let me ride his quad when he lived in NY and helped me with my quad that took up a day of his time.

Very few people impress me, He Does

Doa, Nyroc is a computer genuis and could to nasty things to your computer, So play nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nyroc when you coming back to Ny?? I am getting a new quad soon (King or Brute)

Old 07-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Range Rover

Yes hellyeh, you assumed correctly. I remember the heat Nyroc took over the whole sponsorship request thing, if thats what you want to call it. Take a look around you DOA, there are a hell of alot of people out there taking something for nothing in this world. All Nyroc asked for was some payback for alot of his own time spent to make it easier for others. I dunno, maybe it's different in glorious Musquodoboit Valley. Guess I'll have to head up there and see what Eden is like.

Old 07-13-2004, 10:11 AM
DOA
Range Rover

My dear little nyrocites,

A lot people GAVE information to Nyroc for that site, they gave it to him for the rest of us to use, not for him to blackmail Kawasaki with!!!

No wonder they didn't sponsor him, I mean his site was lacking from all direction, looked like a 10 year old could do better or anybodies first time attempt at building one. Sad it was.

Another thing, punching out the baffles in mufflers is not new and not a Nyroc idea, people have been doing that for years, for anyone to take it as their mod is nothing but a farse, self serving. As slamming a few (fellow bikers) tips together and blackmailing the manufacture for a new bike or else it will come down, which it did.

I am not saying nyroc, that you are a bad person or don't know your ATV stuff. I personally think you should be selling ATV's instead of making sick and and lacking websites. I wouldn't buy from you though but "your muffler mod" followers might. It just made me sick to hear you say how all you're in it for, is to help your fellow kawi riders, when you proved you have or had a hidden agenda.

NOW, it looks like you're selling for Suzuki but I'm NOT buying, it's very probable you're just looking for another new bike anyway.

The V rules, one lunger are passe,

I am not here for rating's as some, I am here to tell the truth and hear it. Being truthful was never popular.

DOA

PS. good luck with Suzuki, twice lucky they say.

Old 07-13-2004, 11:47 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: DOA
nyrocites
Heheheheh

That sounds like something contagious and DOA you have it worse than others.

Quick Reply: Brute Force Maintenance?????