Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

HOLY Brute Force batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOLY Brute Force batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, OldmanWheeler got himself a new Brute and it is allready in my hands! LOL!!! I rode it first about 2 weeks ago and only for about 2 minutes and right away got off! The first thing I said was NO Way,,, not for me!!!! Well, last wekend I brought it home to make some changes for him,,, the first thing I did was to stick a DYNA CDI on it,,, OH MY GAWD,,, this thing went from 3 to 6 inch wheelies to hit the brakes before ya flip it! I was absolutley amazed at the kick the CDI gave this thing. In a drag race I'm 95% sure it will outrun our modded 700 Prairies but I will find that out for sure this Saturday!
The thing I hate tho is the JELLO ride so we cranked the shocks up as tight as they go! Tonight I put a set of MAXXIS All Traks on it and with 6 1/2 psi in the rears and 7 1/2 in the fronts and raced it around my yard. Well, with the tire change also came the instant need to loosen up the shocks which I will do later,,, it handles 100% better but the rear is way too stiff. I hit a bump in my yard that just about sent me over the bars when the rear kicked up. Into the corners it will dive a little now but as I come out of the corners I also found myself in a wheelie with the DYNA cdi on it! I can't wait to get some Dalton clutch stuff in there and a set of ELKAs on it to see just what this thing will do!
This weekend I will be doing some adjustments with the stock shocks to see how it will handle our trails. I will also see how it fares against the Prairies and hopefully I will get my the rear end back in my FST 785 soon to see how the Brute fares against it in a drag,,, I have a feeling with some exhaust mods and a few other mods the Brute just might keep up! The way this thing pulls outta the hole if you can keep the front down is awsum!

Old 08-06-2004, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

sounds like you have taken a shinning to the brute [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2004, 07:46 AM
Range Rover

Will we see one at the Iowa harescrambles in the spring? Sounds like it has some mod potential[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2004, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider

Old 08-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Shotgun,,, look around,,,, where do you see KOD! LMAO!!!!!! What did you have in you cereal this morning! LOL!!!!!! We need to chat again soon sometime!

Old 08-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Hey sorry about that, I posted on KOD spring change post...don't know how it got here.

Anyway, good to talk to you. I didn't know you had rear end trouble,....please don't tell me the Brute is as fast as your 785.....

When is your next race.... I also would like to talk to you.

good luck.

Old 08-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a fast machine..... Post some pics when you get a chance....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

Where did you buy the dyna cdi for the brute and how much? Thanks

Old 08-07-2004, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider

Yea but how would it do against a V force? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2004, 07:40 AM
Pro Rider

Hey MetalAlien, those are some cool pics of your V-FORCE in your photo page...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like the one with the 7.62

Quick Reply: HOLY Brute Force batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!