Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Help! KEBC actuator motor keeps trying to come on even with key turned off!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help! KEBC actuator motor keeps trying to come on even with key turned off!

Your problem is most likely the controller located under your seat. NOTE: The CDI (aka igniter) is also located under your seat, however the cdi is different from the controller. It turns out that my controller was faulty and was causing my KEBC actuator to continue to "reset" about every 5 seconds forever and ever (until I pulled the fuse out). It souns like your controller is bad too...I think I paid about $200 or so for my controller.

Good luck and happy trails...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! KEBC actuator motor keeps trying to come on even with key turned off!

ah, thanks. I'm under warranty so it should be covered I hope.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyBoyesq
Your problem is most likely the controller located under your seat. NOTE: The CDI (aka igniter) is also located under your seat, however the cdi is different from the controller. It turns out that my controller was faulty and was causing my KEBC actuator to continue to "reset" about every 5 seconds forever and ever (until I pulled the fuse out). It souns like your controller is bad too...I think I paid about $200 or so for my controller.

Good luck and happy trails...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I know this is a thread from the past but this is a problem that I currently need a little help with. I have tried everything I can think of to solve this KEBC reset buzz noise that happens about every 5-6 sec even with the key out. I am wondering if anyone has a used controller to purchase or if there is something I have overlooked to correct this without replacing the controller.