Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

May be forced to sell my FST 785 Prairie!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default May be forced to sell my FST 785 Prairie!!!!

Prairiewrench , never give up.

If you love the women get her back.
Nothing is more important and you know that.
Sorry I was late on the thread ,
Go get her.

Old 09-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

Once again, THANK YOU GUYS for all the support. When I put this post up I was not looking for sympathy,,I guess I believe I made this bed,,, I have ti lie in it. All I was doing was seeing if there may be anyone interested in my quad and what kind of price I should ask!

What I got instead is a family of people from across the globe offering support! There is no better group to be around! You guys don't know how much your little words of support mean! Thank you!

Ok, here is the way it stands today,,,,
Sell the Prairie? Maybe but the more I think about it the less I look for the for sale sign!

Wife,, still have no idea what is going to happen there,, she has been in North Carolina visiting her best friend which make this thing a little harder right now! I will know more there after Sunday night when she comes home!

Old 09-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

I dont meen to sound cras but this is all starting to come together now. I've seen it at least a dozen times with me and most of my friends. I think its straight out of the womens hanbook. Right before a woman goes on a trip she starts a big fight and lays a huge guilt trip on you so you can think about it the whole time shes gone. They do this for a couple reasons, one is so you wont ask any questions about her trip since you will be so happy shes home. (not that she did anything wrong) my wife has tried this technique as well. Another is so she will be treated like a queen when she gets back, the house will be clean, things youve been putting off will be done, you will have all kinds of plans made for fun things to do. DONT DO ANYTHING. I fell for this ONCE. Dont sell your quad!! Listen to what she has to say but dont act on it just yet. If you do change, do it gradually so she dont think she was the major influence or your screwed. PS. I hope you havent been calling her everyday shes gone kissing her a$$, that will not help your case at all. If shes sees she has you on the ropes she will go in for the kill and it will take years to gain back what you already have. BE NICE! but dont cave in. This was just a preemptive strike, it applies in war, marrage, freindships, parenting, and its just human nature. Dont make any moves yet and DONT do anything drastic like sell your quad. She is gone having a good time with her friend and look at you "worried". Everyone falls for it ONCE.. Family is the most important thing in a persons life but dont let yourself get walked on, more people break up by giving up than standing there ground. Women respect a strong willed person. At least that what my wife and her friends say. Not trying to be a therapist just relaying what ive learned from mine and others experience.

Old 09-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

RiverMud,

Is wise beyond his years.

Old 09-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

This goes deeper than just wanting me to kiss her azz,, I wish that's all it was,,, that would be easy!

Old 09-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

Here you go jim, listen to this!

I'm a believer

Old 09-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Range Rover

Hey shotgun how are things going with the bike there's a pull about a hour from millinocket adam was telling me about it just seeing if you would want to tag along saturday work hard this next week and we can bring your bike

Old 09-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Rivermud ,lol!. Sounds like a very wise dude.

Old 09-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

man, all I can say is that I am glad I am not married, I'm only 21 and I'm thinking maybe another 20 years or so before i will consider it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

or do you guys think that is still to soon?

Quick Reply: May be forced to sell my FST 785 Prairie!!!!