Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

BAD Experience at Dealership in Katy, TX (Wild West Hon/Kaw)

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BAD Experience at Dealership in Katy, TX (Wild West Hon/Kaw)

A HAPPY ENDING!!!

Good news! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just got a call from the dealership and they just found the swing arm parts (bearings, seals, bolts, etc.) that they ordered for me back in September for this repair work. They explained that they did indeed order these parts with full intent to install them, but somehow the parts were misplaced when they arrived and were thus never installed in all of the confusion/rush to get my quad ready in time for an upcoming race. Bottom line is they appologized to me for their mistake and said they are now mailing me a refund check for the full amount!

PS - Thanx for the kind words of support and thoughtful advice from those who posted above!

Happy trails...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BAD Experience at Dealership in Katy, TX (Wild West Hon/Kaw)

Sorry to hear about the bad service. I know where this dealer is, because I bought a used 1997 honda recon from them back in 2000. They treated me fine then, BUT that was just the sales department and also because I had the cash on hand. The service department is another issue all together. Since I live east of houston, the dealer I use is Highlands Kawasaki. The service department has treated me fair thus far......knock on wood. Hope you get this straighten out.