Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Who we are........

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who we are........

Originally posted by: BRT

Imagine a CR motor against a bored out 110 or Tri Moto 125.

I remember the first 4 wheeler I saw I think was a Suzuki Trail Runner or something like that.
Bout a 250 cc . UGLY UGLY UGLY.
Oh yeah back in about '85 or '86 if you had a 4 wheeler you were a big wuss.
Hey BRT- hows life in The Land of Enchantment? I grew up in Santa Fe and absolutly love to horse around in Moriarty. Man- a little CR punched out and shoe- horned into a 250R frame, you're really outta control, ya know that- man!
No- really, sounds like some fantastic creations. One day I'm gonna move back to N.M.
Low taxes and Sunshine. Say- do you pick up 107.1 in your corner of the state?

Old 04-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i'm a [red white and blue graduate of honkey tonk u] no seriously i grew up riding 3 wheelers tri moto 200 then 225 225 died when i hit a truck OUCH had two 350x's loved them one of my favorite memories we were riding in jackson nj bout 88' an old sand pit called glidens in the back there was a big bowl and at the end was a lip so you would side hill it around the top and then jump side ways down the bowl was about 75' tall i had just got done and was sitting there when a pack of quads pulled up and started doing what i was doing only jumping about 10' down the hill when there buddie on a tri-z pulls up and says [you can't do that on a three wheeler] as i pull out my kick start i look over at him and say [o ya] well i proceed to hit it 3rd gear wfo like normal this time i flat shift to 4th hook it around and hit the lip at the top and jump all the way to the bottom i pull up to mr. tri-z and say how was that he just looked at me like i was from a differnt planet and his buddies left i loved my 3 wheelers and loved the way they handled just had to use more english i ended up cracking the frame in half on that one there was a pack of use that used to go out there every week end bout 7 350x's

Old 04-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great- got some really beutiful stories here...............