Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Who was Jimmy White?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who was Jimmy White?

Anybody know? How about Dean Sundahl?

Old 03-30-2005, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to know what the Dean Sundaul did...but i forgot

Old 03-31-2005, 12:55 AM
Trailblazer

If i remember right.Although i could be wrong.Jimmy white raced 4 wheelers for suzuki and was sponsored by JT Racing.Dean was into Desert racing.I'm gettin old it's tough to think back that far.

Old 03-31-2005, 04:51 AM
Range Rover

Jimmy white is still alive and the best fab man alive period he is tops and proved it he does stuff the way it should be get vyour wallet out its annealed as he welds it a true master of the art it dont break iknow him and he is a man you respect and tryto set standards from but you wont he is a master....jhmachine co.

Old 03-31-2005, 05:07 AM
Range Rover

Kwakerman there is so much knowlege in this man it is almost unbeliveable he is a master craftsman by all standards i find it interesting that any one in this sport even knows about him but i guess i am not surprised he is the true master of frames and you ought to see his english wheel work...... your a cool dude for even asking about this cat he is special....thanks i know jimmy would appreciate it man..... that is a special cat you are asking about........ he will build to suit ......the stranger the better...... thats jimmy....jh....

Old 03-31-2005, 08:23 AM
Pro Rider

Wow- so he lives in Indiana, cool. I'll hafta drop you guys a visit sometime. But yeah, he raced Tecate's when they were still 3 wheeled instruments......

Old 03-31-2005, 08:56 AM
Trailblazer

Jimmy WHite was one of the top pro three wheeler racers back in the 80's. He was a Factory Kawasaki pilot and ran on the Tecate 3's and then switched to the custom built Mojave racers (some with KX250 motors) and then the Tecate-4 for a short time. JImmy ran #31 and was always up front battling with Team Hondas Marty Hart. I think Jimmy was from Iowa and moved to California to make it big in ATV racing. Dean Sundahl was also a Honda Rider back then and did alot of desert racing. I beleive he is building custom framed desert race quads and other racing products. Last I heard about Jimmy White was that he was a factroy rep for Ramsey Winch. Never heard of him being a master fabricator? He had Team mechanics back in the racing days, but not sure of his mechanical talents.

Other fast guys back then you might of heard of are Curtis Sparks (200X racer and 4-stroke expert) Mickey Dunlop (raced for Honda and Team Powroll and now owns Four Stroke Tech) Gary Denton (factory Suzuki quad racer pilot and now owns Denton Racing and is a rep for Weekend Warrior Trailers)

Old 03-31-2005, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

Great- somebody remembers. How about; Jackie Meadows, Greg Clark, Rod Gentry, Donnie Banks, Sean Finley, Don Turk, Mike Coe and Ted Trey?

Old 03-31-2005, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

medows made me want a Mojave...lol....he was and still is an idol to me...just sad to see him leave Team Green

Old 04-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Pro Rider

Great- we have more children of the 80's in here.......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who was Jimmy White?