Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Company meeting....

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Company meeting....

My boss just said this morning we were gonna have a company meeting... since there is only him,me and his son that work here currently i thought o great now what.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Turns out his idea of a company meeting was..... go get the quads were goin rideing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I left a trail of smoke heading out the door to my truck. When i got back my boss had is brand new 500 polairs sportsman on the trailer with his sons 04 yamaha wolverine. Pulled the prairie on and we were off.

Went rideing just somewhere close to the shop. (Sand,mud holes, trails, etc.) We all did a sand drag race and of course the 650 came in first, polairs and the wolverine was really close though with the polaris winning by about 1/2 quad length. I couldn't belive how well all 3 machines handled in the sand for (sport utility type machines) then came the mud hole.... I pulled my front tires in and it went straight down, you know the mud holes you go thats gonna be deep! I backed out and said i don't think so. After i got outta the way here comes the wolverine dive's into the mud hole and his machine almost disappeard.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He mashed the throttle and shot out the other side and turned around and yelled (Go team blue yea) I couldn't let this stand, in went the 4x4 and off i went same as him i sunk outta sight and shot out the other end... i don't think i ever let off the throtte[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (I yelled ya go team green) We looked back at the boss and he helled im goin home LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Guess he didn't wanna get the new machine dirty.

All and all it was a great meeting one i won't soon forget.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Company meeting....

Cool story....and on a Friday too, good timing! I sure wish my boss had company meetings like that.

Happy trails...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]