Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Munchkin Run

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Munchkin Run

Annual Munchkin Run was a success all 12 kids had a great time, adults too. Lots of mud, ghost stories, smores, doughboys, the works. I thank all who participated it couldn't work without great people who sacrifice their time, patience, and machines as well, lol.
We had a private camp site this time donated by the Forestry with a cook shack in case of bad weather, it worked excellent for a starting point and most importantly,... Pancake Breakfests. I had a few myself. The ladies pitched in did the flap jack flipping and the guys did the dishes,..........hey what's with this picture, lol. All 12 Munchkins got a shirt and a trophy but most importantly a whole lot of memories. Again I can't thank enough the people who helped me orgainze the Munchkin Run, till next year take care have fun.

Old 09-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Munchkin Run

Hi
I was told that u have a degree key way in your atv and i was just wondering if u could let me know were i could get one for my 2004 kawasaki kvf700

Old 09-18-2005, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

Sorry, don't need a degree key. I use a cdi it is much better than a degree key because with a key you have to take the part of the motor apart. With a cdi it is plug and play.

Old 09-18-2005, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

There's nothing more fun than fooling around with a bunch of little kids. Like Deano used to sing, Memories are Made of This'.

Old 09-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

hi alltoys, its been quite a while. real glad to see another sucess with the little ones. i wish i was closer to join in with ya. still amazed with what you have done for the kids, as well as with myself and my family. my wife is as we speak trying to now get a job working in a childres hospital. i hope see pulls it off, couse it is her dream.
again, your an isperation.

Old 09-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

Good job Toys. I'm sure the kids had a great time as usual! I might be able to give you a hand with the run next year. I got a new job that puts me 5 hours closer to Edmonton. Later.

Old 09-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

Hey Mastrblastr, good to hear you will be closer sounds like you maybe close to Rob is that right!!!!!

Kawiyowee,
Yes Munchkins are cool they can rip your heart out and give you grey hairs all at once. I keep saying I will give it up but it is difficult to stop. Next year will be fun as well can't wait till next year.

Mich660,
Good to hear from you. You and your wife are great people, keep trying volunteers are always needed!!!!

Trending Topics

Old 09-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

Good Stuff with the Kids......

Keep up the good work...

Old 09-24-2005, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

Toys, Rob and I are gonna be neighbors!! There goes that neighborhood!!!!!!! LMAO!! I'll be in the same town but working for a different outfit than Rob. Doing a bunch of small renos to the house here before we sell then we are outta here! The wife and kids are gonna stay here until we sell the house so I'll be batchin it for a while. 4X4 shift so will come home for the 4 days off as I am going to stay with Rob until everything gets sorted out. Gonna be a little chilly as I am staying in my trailer but should be OK for a couple months before the really cold weather gets here. I'll let you know how things go! Take care buddy.

Old 09-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default Munchkin Run

MasterBlastr,
I bet your employer is very surprised you leaving his operation. So you are working for Rob's compitition sounds like fun. Think of all the quadding you two can do. Hope things work out for selling your house and moving to your new job. Wife and kids happy for the move? At least closer to Alberta for shopping anywho!!!! Big pat on the back you deserve it!!!!!

Shotgun,
Thanks for the aknowledgement I know you are a selfless person as well. You like to see your family have fun that brings a smile to their faces which in turn brings a grin to your face. Good to see your hopped up Prairie kicking other brands butts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Munchkin Run