Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

BF750 Tie rod recall and MY UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BF750 Tie rod recall and MY UPDATE

Its been awhile since I posted on here due to the fact that my 750 BF has been in the shop for a total of 7 months. Just when it seemed like it was ok the problem came back. More on that later. Anyhow after coming close to loosing my life on one of the steepest coal banks at the moon when my tie rod end busted while descending down the side of the pile I get this recall in the mail stating that- KAWA is recalling the quads for the tie rod issue which we all have complained about. So if you have a 750 BF be exspecting the letter. In the meantime a Honda 400EX tie rod end is 10X better then the Kawa's. Now back to the regular complaint of mine. Kawa was no help at all in the fixing of my quad. (Law suit still pending) however my quad is about 95% better just some minor tweaking of the carbs. My front cam was off time and a new key was ordered. This problem has cost me a good bit of time and $1000.00 of my own money in which KAWA will not refund. Rick from Kawa's customer service is the biggest butt hole I have ever spoken too. He did not help Kawa at all and should be terminated. Even the dealership where my bike ended up said he was a donkeys behind. Rick said the only thing Kawa was going to do for me was to extend my warranty 6 months. Not bad considering it was in the shop for 7 months. But I guess I won't start complaining until this matter is settled in court. If you are having the same problem with yours as I did mine email me for further information on what happened. If you need an Attourney free of charge I recomend KIMMEL and SILVERMAN from Phila. PA. I have Susan Bell from that Law firm. Thanks for everyones help over the past 9 months. Come join me for a winter jaunt across the PA mountains!! Email me for further on that as well!! Ride fast Ride hard Just RIDE!!!