Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Stolen ATV's

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen ATV's

Myself and five friends had all or machines stolen in Quebec. Two GMC 2500 diesel trucks, two enclosed trailers and 6 ATV's GONE! My warning, NEVER GO TO CANADA ON VACATION! Crime is rampant and the police DON'T CARE!

Old 02-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen ATV's

I live in ontario and my dad went to quebec on business with his f-350 dsl and $2000 worth of tools stolen
they said deisel trucks are stolen alot if they have out of province plates we replaced the 350
with a newer 250 he went back down on business and it was broken into but he ran must of
had someone see him but after that he just took a plane to quebec

Old 02-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen ATV's

Very sorry for your loss. I know words can't express how angered and frustrated you must be.

As for cops, they probably don't like Americans anymore than the other people in Quebec..

I'm in the NRA, and this is just another example of crime running rampant when the a-holes that took your stuff knew no guns are allowed in Canada to protect your property or your lives. You know that the scum had some pieces on them though. Everywhere guns are not allowed, as in our nation's capitol, England, etc., crime goes thru the roof. I pity the fool that approaches my stuff or family.

My heart is with you.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen ATV's

Originally posted by: kawiyowee
Very sorry for your loss. I know words can't express how angered and frustrated you must be.

As for cops, they probably don't like Americans anymore than the other people in Quebec..

I'm in the NRA, and this is just another example of crime running rampant when the a-holes that took your stuff knew no guns are allowed in Canada to protect your property or your lives. You know that the scum had some pieces on them though. Everywhere guns are not allowed, as in our nation's capitol, England, etc., crime goes thru the roof. I pity the fool that approaches my stuff or family.

My heart is with you.
Amen brother,

Old 02-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Stolen ATV's

Maybe you should buy a bike lock I could sell one to you

Old 02-20-2006, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen ATV's

sammydogs64-----I think there is a couple of sites where you could register the VIN numbers of your trucks and quads----maybe one site for insurance companies and one national crime data base. Small satisfaction for your loss, but it may cause the thieving weasels some problems in trying to sell your stuff.

Again, sorry for your loss.

Old 02-20-2006, 07:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen ATV's

I just want to clarify one thing, I generalized on Canada which I should not have, from all the feedback I have received from the dealer community and all other resources, the HUGE crime problem appears to be isolated to Quebec

Old 02-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen ATV's

I've been to Quebec, I've been in the States.... I never had a problem in Quebec, I had problems in the US, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland of all places. I personally don't have any time of my day for theifs so feel sorry for you on your vacation. I hate to feel the police don't care, that makes me sick. There used to be a thread on here what we would do with theifs if you caught them. I printed this off and posted it on my shed door and I slept better. Then one day I went to my shed and noticed someone stole my poster but left my shed and atv alone. I guess that sheet of paper is the last thing that theif would steal.

Old 02-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen ATV's

the cops told my dad when his stuff got stolen it was already in a cargo ship heading to another country
thats the reason the cops can not do much their already loaded in the harbour ship by the next day

Old 02-20-2006, 11:00 PM
vj
Range Rover
Default Stolen ATV's

okay buddy saying
My warning, NEVER GO TO CANADA ON VACATION! Crime is rampant and the police DON'T CARE!
is irrelevant. crime rates are far higher i nthe united states. i'm not knocking the united states in any way but just b/c your stuff got stolen dont be talking smack about canada. thanx for your time.

Quick Reply: Stolen ATV's