Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Whats faster KFX700 or Bomb.800?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats faster KFX700 or Bomb.800?

Originally posted by: cc1999
I have raced several modded and stock v-forces over the past six months and there is no comparison, all the V-force's I have raced, have never even been close in the sand anyway. You need a yfz450 or 450R to be in the hunt with an Outy 800 in the sand. Fastfatboy can attest to how many sporties the big bomb was blowing off last weekend. Its always fun surprising them with what a big 4x4 can do. When drag racing in the sand, unless your talking extended swingarms and allot of modds there is not much that can touch the outy.
hahaha, yeah right! Ya know what? I have raced several outy 800's and I spanked them all! Real bad!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't even close............... Not much can touch the outy huh???? What a joke!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, think what you want. I know what it can do. I also use to have a v-force, so you might think I would know what it can do as well. I do not know where you are from but if you are with in driving distance to the little Sahara state park in Oklahoma, I would be happy to show you.

Old 03-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Well you can always come to St. Joe state park and show me. It is the show me state!
You can run that 800 against a few of THEBOM's quads as well. Sounds like you guys hit it off.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: enFORCER
I have raced several modded and stock v-forces over the past six months and there is no comparison, all the V-force's I have raced, have never even been close in the sand anyway. You need a yfz450 or 450R to be in the hunt with an Outy 800 in the sand. Fastfatboy can attest to how many sporties the big bomb was blowing off last weekend. Its always fun surprising them with what a big 4x4 can do. When drag racing in the sand, unless your talking extended swingarms and allot of modds there is not much that can touch the outy.
hahaha, yeah right! Ya know what? I have raced several outy 800's and I spanked them all! Real bad!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't even close............... Not much can touch the outy huh???? What a joke!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I think you'll have to take cc1999 replies a lil more seriously seeing how cc1999 won the utility class trophy last weekend @ the Clash. =]

Good Job cc1999!. =]

Old 03-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

I have been keeping up with results of the clash. I know a few people that went down.
I'm glad Jeff cleaned house. His quads are scary fast. Now you guys see what I'm up against on some friendly weekend racing!
I know the outy is fast, I'm just given cc1999 a hard way to go. LOL, true is I have never even raced any outy's. I was just haven some fun. Congratulations cc1999.
Hope you can come to St. Joe this summer. I would like to see that 800 run.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 03:47 PM
TPR
The Champ

I have witnessed some seriously fast 800's. The ones that were used at the Baja 1000 that had their race ended when chronic tire failures caused the rear ends to go bad notwithstanding. During testing, they were carrying faster speeds over most terrain, even sweeper turns than the race prepped 450's. They had ditched the front driveshafts, made new a-arms and trailing arms with Elkas, and could hit 95MPH in no time.

If properly set up, these are very, very fast machines.

TPR

Old 03-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider

I thought I might should point out that I took first on my 800 bb Twin peaks running a 30 shot of Nos, but the machine I raced against in the final round was my buddy on my Outy 800 with just a pipe, whom I beat for first place, I could not have dreamed of a better outcome than both my machines finishing 1 and 2. We would have still had a blast no matter what the outcome would have been, It was great getting to meet allot of forum members last weekend. I am looking forward to next year. Or maybe this fall if there is going to be another Utility 4x4 class in the fall.

enFORCER, what kind of riding is there in ST.Joe, ya got anly links to info on your riding area. I have road at the chadwick forrest several times in Mo. I am always looking for new riding areas to try. I genneraly try and keep the big 10-13 hr hauls to a minimum but I would sure like some info on the place you are talking about.

Old 03-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: enFORCER
I have been keeping up with results of the clash. I know a few people that went down.
I'm glad Jeff cleaned house. His quads are scary fast. Now you guys see what I'm up against on some friendly weekend racing!
I know the outy is fast, I'm just given cc1999 a hard way to go. LOL, true is I have never even raced any outy's. I was just haven some fun. Congratulations cc1999.
Hope you can come to St. Joe this summer. I would like to see that 800 run.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Its all good. =]

I'd have to get out the vise grips and close that NOS hose before I'd even consider putting my DS650X against cc1999's 800. And even then! lol. I've heard its "Nasty". =]

Old 03-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

If you are going to close off my Nos, I am going to race on the Outy 800, its 1hp stronger on motor and launchs better.

Old 03-13-2006, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

enFORCER, what kind of riding is there in ST.Joe, ya got anly links to info on your riding area. I have road at the chadwick forrest several times in Mo. I am always looking for new riding areas to try. I genneraly try and keep the big 10-13 hr hauls to a minimum but I would sure like some info on the place you are talking about.
Here is a link to
St. Joe state park.

Quick Reply: Whats faster KFX700 or Bomb.800?