Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Raced a banshee

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raced a banshee

All right fastrthnu, I've been quietly reading and watching and just shaking my head. Now it's time for you to realize we aren't as stupid as you think we are. For starters if you really had a turbo on your Brute the Big Gun exhaust wouldn't fit. Also the DG air box wouldn't work with a turbo, 'cuz the inlet pipe would be pointing the wrong direction. If you are running 16 psi of boost, I doubt you would get jets in a standard dynojet kit that would be big enough...you'd need something REALLY BIG to let enough fuel in for all that air. I could go on and on, but let me finish by saying if you're running 11.6 in the quarter, your trap speed would need to be in the 120 mph range. IF you're running 120 mph on 27" mud lites your engine would probably be turning over 10000 rpm, which I doubt could happen. (I could calculate the RPM EXACTLY if you'd like.) Also, I wonder what a Brute Force looks like when a Mud Lite blows at 120 MPH anyway.

WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BORN AT NIGHT, BUT (at least for me anyway) IT WASN'T LAST NIGHT.

I see in your post you keep mentioning "I TOKE HIM". You need to apply yourself in spelling this fall in your Jr. High english class. It's "I took him". I think you've been "toking", but it wasn't with an ATV.

Trying to impress a bunch of old, fat, bald guys is a waste of your time and ours.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

Yep, your right, not happening.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default Raced a banshee

i'll let u old, fat, baldguys think what ever u want.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Raced a banshee

What's wrong? You'll post here but not on the thread where I called you out. That's ok maybe your ***** will drop one day. This was fun but now it's getting old. So I'll say it plain and simple PUT UP OR SHUT UP. No more posts about how you beat this or out ran that. So far all I have seen you run is your head. If you've got it bring it and I'll be the first one to say I was wrong. If not then quit day dreaming. We will be racing this sat. the 1'st just south of Texarkana so come on out and show everyone what you've got. If you beat me then I'll post the pics for you.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Range Rover
Default Raced a banshee

More full of $h*t thanu,
Say whatever you want to about the people on this forum, but say it somewhere else. People like me tend to respect their opinions and advice, unlike you. Anyway if your brute is as fast as you say it is, you don't need to be here looking for ways to improve upon it. If you want to stay on this forum and gloat about how bad your machine is, just give us a picture of your turbo system, or a drag slip, and this argument will be over. You have spent far more time debating this topic than it would have taken you to post a slip or a number. By the way not everyone here is old and fat.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:48 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Raced a banshee

Originally posted by: fastrthnu
i'll let u old, fat, baldguys think what ever u want.
We will!!

You keep fantasizing........OK?

Remember guys, the kids are out of school for the summer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Raced a banshee

No I don't want a slip. That could be form someone elses run. If your not gonna show up anywhere to race us then I want a video of you racing with the numbers on the board.

Old 06-29-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

Simple question that you should know

Who did the turbo build?

What builder did you get the bbk from?

Old 06-30-2006, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Raced a banshee

Originally posted by: alisonsandmindysdad
All right fastrthnu, I've been quietly reading and watching and just shaking my head. Now it's time for you to realize we aren't as stupid as you think we are. For starters if you really had a turbo on your Brute the Big Gun exhaust wouldn't fit. Also the DG air box wouldn't work with a turbo, 'cuz the inlet pipe would be pointing the wrong direction. If you are running 16 psi of boost, I doubt you would get jets in a standard dynojet kit that would be big enough...you'd need something REALLY BIG to let enough fuel in for all that air. I could go on and on, but let me finish by saying if you're running 11.6 in the quarter, your trap speed would need to be in the 120 mph range. IF you're running 120 mph on 27" mud lites your engine would probably be turning over 10000 rpm, which I doubt could happen. (I could calculate the RPM EXACTLY if you'd like.) Also, I wonder what a Brute Force looks like when a Mud Lite blows at 120 MPH anyway.

WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BORN AT NIGHT, BUT (at least for me anyway) IT WASN'T LAST NIGHT.

I see in your post you keep mentioning "I TOKE HIM". You need to apply yourself in spelling this fall in your Jr. High english class. It's "I took him". I think you've been "toking", but it wasn't with an ATV.

Trying to impress a bunch of old, fat, bald guys is a waste of your time and ours.
I believe you said it best. With the calculations, he would deffinitly be going 120mph. Very good post.....except the old fat bald guys. I'm not too old and I'm not fat, but I be bald.......LOL

Old 06-30-2006, 03:04 AM
Default Raced a banshee

hey i agree with you guys hes full of it.....im 15 and im not at all like him so yea he should show up or shut up and why would it be at a shop

Quick Reply: Raced a banshee