Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Raced a banshee

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raced a banshee

This past weekend we were at the local dragway and thats where i buy fuel for my bike. Then on saturday a friend of mine that has a modded banshee w/ slicks and runners toke his bike over to the house and he wanted to race. so at like 2 in the morning we went to the road in front of my house and right there we raced on the lauch i toke him by a couple of bikes and he couldn't catch me. Then we raced rolling and i toke him even worse. felt good to ride the bike since i hadn't run it in a while, cause i didn't have any fuel.

Old 06-27-2006, 02:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Raced a banshee

Man that's nutz. whatta ride.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Trailblazer
Default Raced a banshee

Fastrthnu,
do you have any pics of your mod'id out Brute Force?

Old 06-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default Raced a banshee

yeah bro, i've got a couple of pics can't figure out how to put them on the comp. i would like to take some better pics but the bike isn't at the house right now, it's usually at the shop. but i'll try and post some pic's.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default Raced a banshee

oh Demerick i see u have a 2005 yamaha bruin 350, i've also got one of those, and my brother's got a modded yfz 450. the bruin is pretty much stock, w/ a couple of little mods. they do killer dounut's and burnouts.

Old 06-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

Fastr, Im looking for you to show up at the races just south of Texarkana this weekend...you are aware of that right?

Old 06-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

"I don't know how to post pics". Fasterthenu has been using that for months so he doesn't get found out that his Brute is mythical and does not exist. What phoney! Full of Crap! Fasterthenu is full of chit.

Trending Topics

Old 06-29-2006, 03:36 AM
Trailblazer
Default Raced a banshee

oh bubba i see ur redneck a$$ has some more $hit to say. it's like on all my posts u have some kind of $hit to say. i could give a rats a$$ that u don't think my bike is "real", i aien't gonna do something just to make u think my bike is 4 real. $o if u think my bike is all bull$hit, go ahead and think that.

-Later Tater

Old 06-29-2006, 08:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Raced a banshee

Originally posted by: fastrthnu
oh bubba i see ur redneck a$$ has some more $hit to say. it's like on all my posts u have some kind of $hit to say. i could give a rats a$$ that u don't think my bike is "real", i aien't gonna do something just to make u think my bike is 4 real. $o if u think my bike is all bull$hit, go ahead and think that.

-Later Tater

I think your full of it as well, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2006, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Raced a banshee

Originally posted by: fastrthnu

-Later Tater
All due respect. I've been on this forum since 04 and have only heard a few other people try and make claims like your making. In my experience they either come to a ride where there are other forum members and show what they've got or eventually they quit posting all togther because noone wants to hear their bs. If you expect to stay on here for a while and want to post without having this come up everytime you're gonna have to admit you were bsing or bring that 11 second brute to a ride and shut everyone up. I'll be the first to tell ya If I had the quickest prairie in the country I'd show up whip everyones rear and tell them to kiss mine, but that's just me.

Quick Reply: Raced a banshee