Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Lakota Went to The MX Track

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lakota Went to The MX Track

i grew up on a lakota....learn to wheelie...jump...the whole nine yards....but i have to say there is to much utility in them....60-40 60(utility) 40(sport)....and i recently baught a mojave...and i cant wait to get out on this thing....ive read so much...more then the 13 yrs of skool ive been in lol.....they seem to be pretty dandy little sons of a ya....now i havnt even got it running still waiting on all the timing replacement parts but they r orderd and here is future and so far mods....as i said the whoel timing system is gettin re done....i cracked the case and cleaned it and top end do to creek riding by previous owner..(got sand all in everything carb, etc.) cleaned all that....20x11x10 itp holeshot hd, 21x7x10 cheapy ruralking front (the way i ride....the front wont b one the ground to much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] so i aint gotta put alot of money in thoes) looking for either the supertrap isd-2 pipe or gonna go to the rcm alloy dg:S...at least its a pipe...but i herd u have to jet the carb for that..so idk...do u have to jet the cabr for the supertrap or make ne mods to ne thing to use the super trap?:S, racing plastics (hey im a farmin family i aint built of money, forget the meier crap, i cut them my self, got directions and mesurments from google or sumtin like that) dg front bumper (love that thing) thinking bout the nerf sets...dunno of i want that low clearance under my feet kinda like just the pegs but give it more of a sporty look...compleatly stock everything else
mostly just cosmetics done to it...not to much performance....
this yr is get it run and look good yr
next yr will be make the damn thing fast...lol
and a few yrs after that....UPGRADE