Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400

Originally posted by: prariemudder
This is no joke, my wifes cousin went out and bought a new 2006 polaris sportsman 400, we went out on the trails and we were pretty much pulling him out of the mud holes, he was so disapointed with the polaris, the next weekend he went and traded it in for a kingquad, that polaris could'nt go through the mud could'nt keep up on the trails, it dosent get any more real than that.
Hmm.. Polaris does not have a 2006 400 sportsman. I have pulled out Suzuki vinsons, arctic cat 650 AND last weekend a king quad out of a creek....Doesn't matter what you ride, you too will have to be pulled out of something!
I recall hooking up 2 350 yamaha bruins to get a big 800 popo out of a HUGE mudhole!!
Ride hard have fun!

Old 08-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Trailblazer

O LORD!!!! i have heard it all now.!!!!!! if you let a 400 polaris out mud u, you need to learn how to mud ride. i can take my brute force 750 with stock tires, or my mudzillas, honest to god!!!! and leave a dang polaris 400 to a 800 and come out doing a wheelie. and what the heck is REAL LIFE RIDING???? if you are riding ain't that real life...????
if you love the polaris sooo much you need to start a tread on the polaris forum......... True love me and my 800. but don't come on here with the real riders and talk crap about what we got cause you can"t drive your wheeler.
CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] glad you are happy........lol

Old 08-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

AMEN... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

well excuse me, he bought a new polaris and he was very unhappy with it. I've been stuck in mud up to my ears, it's all a part of what we like to do.

Old 08-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: prariemudder
well excuse me, he bought a new polaris and he was very unhappy with it. I've been stuck in mud up to my ears, it's all a part of what we like to do.
It's all good. Not meant to offend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Where do you ride in this area?

Old 08-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like how it is always the quad's fault, never the rider.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2006, 12:50 AM
Weekend Warrior

as far as posting a thread in polaris forum what good would that do? they would all agree with me, i am just telling you i aint no beginner at riding.. that 400 owned my a_ _!! im not saying that i will never get stuck or that polaris is better than X brand im just stating i got my a_ _ handed to me on my bf650 plain and simple. i went to my kawi/honda/suzuki dealer and wrode them all, polaris has the best ride and power for the weight imo,and i seen first hand they get the job done, and as far as the whole national comment with the prarie winning i can promise you that was FAR from a stock quad... and with popo's weighing 100 plus pounds more than the comp. where you think the weight goes?? in the frame work would be the answer better metal more structure ect, think about that for a while I did and that is y i went with the polaris.....

Old 08-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Range Rover

crap crap .ok i got beat by a 400 popo just the other day .and then along came a 600 popo,and a 760 popo and bomb 800 popo sorry can am...yes it was a bad night fo nightmares.get a freakin reality check ,,imo

Old 08-15-2006, 01:08 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: bigiowaboy
as far as posting a thread in polaris forum what good would that do? they would all agree with me, i am just telling you i aint no beginner at riding.. that 400 owned my a_ _!! im not saying that i will never get stuck or that polaris is better than X brand im just stating i got my a_ _ handed to me on my bf650 plain and simple. i went to my kawi/honda/suzuki dealer and wrode them all, polaris has the best ride and power for the weight imo,and i seen first hand they get the job done, and as far as the whole national comment with the prarie winning i can promise you that was FAR from a stock quad... and with popo's weighing 100 plus pounds more than the comp. where you think the weight goes?? in the frame work would be the answer better metal more structure ect, think about that for a while I did and that is y i went with the polaris.....
no i,m not going to ,no ,, no you cant make me say it no freakin way .but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can smack any popo anytime any where...now the 800 bomb dus give me a run for the money from time to time .BUT NOT THE POPOO.so injoy your popo

Old 08-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: blackknight
Originally posted by: bigiowaboy
no i,m not going to ,no ,, no you cant make me say it no freakin way .but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can smack any popo anytime any where...now the 800 bomb dus give me a run for the money from time to time .BUT NOT THE POPOO.so injoy your popo
here we go again i can smack you with my modded quad against your stock quad, that gets so old! i hate to tell ya pal but take your bf750 back to stock and i can stay right with ya passing you on top end i know for a fact this is true i already ran a bf750 (stock) several times with him being a lighter rider, and it all depended on who got the holeshot then on topend i could pass him so nice try anyway...

Quick Reply: bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400