Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400

now you,v dun it the 750 is going popo hunting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Trailblazer

I woop up on my buddies 04 polaris 400 and his 06 700 polaris sportsman's. I'll take pics tonight to show you both of them and mine sittin together. This is funny how 3 pages of argueing over this, and you cant even get over 2 pages hardly on help. Calm down everyone its FRIDAY. It's paycheck friday, Go get drunk and be somebody!

Old 08-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

35 years old........hahahahah.......LOL. More like 3.5 years old. It doesn't matter what age you say you are, we know you are a little boy. We also know that you and Aryan1889 are the same person. It doesn't matter what you come back with, you've been exposed.....LOL. AND BTW, I do ride with a sp400 and he has power issues in the deep mud. It is more like can he follow me. Furthermore, we both have 27" mudlites. Go back and play with you Ken doll set.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

I'm tellin yall, this kids mom should have swallowed him while she had a chance! geeze I've read 3 pages of this stupid post only to realize the person who wrote it(who in the beginning I thought was a waterhead) at the end of all the posts was still a waterhead! if you get your @ss handed to you mudding its because you dont know what your doing. I'll agree that you didnt pick the best bike for mudding but that was your fault. why blame it on the bike? now your talking about how your IRS sportsman will go through the slop your straight axle wont "NO $HIT!" what kind of a dumb@ss are you ? and IRS bike will always outmud a straight axle with less rider talent. thats why they invented IRS. its called ground clearance. You know, Kawi should have put better tires on thier bikes thats a fact, but still in the end your still a waterhead that doesnt know how to ride mud.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: bruteforcebob
I'm tellin yall, this kids mom should have swallowed him while she had a chance! geeze I've read 3 pages of this stupid post only to realize the person who wrote it(who in the beginning I thought was a waterhead) at the end of all the posts was still a waterhead! if you get your @ss handed to you mudding its because you dont know what your doing. I'll agree that you didnt pick the best bike for mudding but that was your fault. why blame it on the bike? now your talking about how your IRS sportsman will go through the slop your straight axle wont "NO $HIT!" what kind of a dumb@ss are you ? and IRS bike will always outmud a straight axle with less rider talent. thats why they invented IRS. its called ground clearance. You know, Kawi should have put better tires on thier bikes thats a fact, but still in the end your still a waterhead that doesnt know how to ride mud.
deep breaths bfb thats it slowly take deep breaths easy now LOL LOL but your so so right

Old 08-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: bruteforcebob
LMFAO! you poor cry baby br-650 p-650-700 owners still talking about me, you guys have so many people starting crap threads that when a real thread starts you just bash the $hit out of it... thats fine with me i gave it up two days ago, i understand your anger i to was in your shoes then i woke up and bought a better machine "IMO" oh yea by the way my bf had 26 in outlaws on it i just did not want to make these bikes sound worse than they really are but now i am upset with you loosers so im am telling all... i am 35 i am not "Aryan1889" he is the real troublemaker and he is one of your own lol, you can blame it on rider error all you want my popo 800 will eat you p700 and bf650's in EVERY way shape and form, and your 750 also bobby, or should i say "Larry" if ya still dont believe im who i say i am i woul love your phone number so i can let my mommy talk to ya, she loves dumping out 8500 bucks on wheelers for me, get a life BOB!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

now see that was bashing and starting crap , i have not done that till now only because i have to defend myself, you kawi guys need to relax i only started this thread cause i had a serous complaint, i owned the bf650 so i had a right to do so, not sure y the need to bring out all the negativity but whatever, it was my exp. in that situation i got beat and bad, the next guy mabye not i really did have 26 outlaws on my 650 (stock on the sp400) i just put picks on showing it, it takes a day to come up i guess, i NEVER intended to offend so many but i guess in these fourums all people want to do is bash instead of help, peace

Old 08-19-2006, 12:08 PM
Range Rover

peace crap this is now war.from now on all pop,s will pay the price i for one will show no mercy for any popo .go get um bfb .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 12:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: blackknight
peace crap this is now war.from now on all pop,s will pay the price i for one will show no mercy for any popo .go get um bfb .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
exacty what im talking about what a dip$hit!

Old 08-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Starting to sound like a daycare[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: bf650 owned in the mud buy a sp 400