Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

OUR LAST RIDE (VIDEO)

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 12:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OUR LAST RIDE (VIDEO)

Hey Guys. Happy T-DAY everyone !

-As I stated in another post. My Brute & my buddies Grizz got impounded last Sunday during a local ride here on L.I. We just got them back but we gotta ride outta state strictly for now on. No more chances. My new 27 BigHorns are en-route for the riding we will be doing for now at Paragon in PA.

* The server seems to be on the blink a little today. Try clicking the link & refreshing a few times if it doesnt come up right away !
DOWNLOAD link on botton of Page.

OUR LAST RIDE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like fun! What was the reason for your bikes getting impounded ?

Love the sound of the BF .. impressive, something else I liked about your video .. so many videos posted these days don't have any of the bike sounds, they're all just thrash music with quad videos. The music is fine, but I prefer the sound of the bikes .. you had good balance there ... nice job!

Old 11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

I too like the sound of t V-twin motors , The Griz sounds ok when you have the rpms to it , but like a garden tractor when idling.Yes it is a very nice vid, its just too bad that the riding places are deminishing ,of course unless you get trailpass and I dont believe it is worth the $$ yet., my belief is -the dealers and atv companies should shoulder most of the responsibility for getting NYS to make atv parks, other states do it with great success, I am in a atv club, clubs also should work hand in hand with bussiness support for pro atv laws. There are such limited places to ride that people will get there atvs impounded,the best thing to do is join a club and fight for the right to ride , atv parks in NYS will happen one day I just wish it were now, NYS needs to look at other beautiful states that have it , the revenue brought to the area from atvs is in the millions, come on NY.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

Checked out your vid. Pretty cool. A bit choppy but cool. Why was your Quad's imponded.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]