Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

almost done.. blower kfx

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007 | 03:29 AM
Range Rover
Default almost done.. blower kfx

Thank you for not letting me feel too dumb, look foreward to running into you and your family this week-end...

Old 01-15-2007 | 01:01 AM
|
Pro Rider

It was very nice to see you guys...

Tinky I didn't actually know that was you until you left.. I thought you were with my friend, he is always bringing new people along. He asked me who you were and I was like... wasn't she with you? Then I realised who you were I felt a little silly...

Sorry about that...LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2007 | 01:27 AM
Weekend Warrior

LOL......Don't worry about that.I watched you launch a few times ans it was like the whole bike lifted lol .The guy that was with you on the orange bike with the nitro was kickin butt on saturday. Anyways it was nice to see you both. But it was cold four layers of clothes not enough.Next time I'll have to put more layers on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].I'll be out this coming week-end see ya there if you go .
Bye Bye for now.

Old 01-17-2007 | 03:44 AM
Range Rover

Hi Tinky, I truley enjoyed meeting you and your husband. My wife and I went out to find you towards the mouth of comp but either you were out for a ride or we were looking in the wrong place.....And the next time I even talk about my 700 being fast just slap me, I got learned; and I mean that in an educated way. It's amazing how far the four strokes have come. We have a couple more trips planned over the next 6 weeks; once my wife gives me the schedule I'll let you know..

Old 01-17-2007 | 04:05 AM
Range Rover

Hey Metal; it was all good to meet you and your friends. You guys have some sick bikes. Sorry didn't get a chance to spend more time. But I assure you this that one time we raced (me,you and your buddy on the orange KFX) we'll just say that was a woppin. The sad part was not only did I get blown out by both of you, then I find out your buddy was out of Nitro when he left me. I didn't realize how hard it was for you to keep your front tires on the ground until I stood back and watched you run. That one run (thought I was doing O.K.) couldn't see ya ? Then BYE, you passed me like I was on my wifes Suz 250. I could only imagine how bad you would've smoked me if you had an extended swing arm like your buddy. O.K. other than the blower what else is in your motor ?

Old 01-17-2007 | 11:51 AM
|
Pro Rider

It's a standard fundy 730.

730cc 10.5 to 1 compression
Fundy stage one race cams (he calls them trail cams. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )
I ported the bike myself
36mm carbs from a 1999 CBR600 sport bike.

I believe your bike just needs some bigger cams, everything else is fine. Make sure the pistons you have can accept some big cams and try either the Fundy of Fourstroke tech stage IIs or something like that. Give them a call explain exactly what you have and they can help you pick.

It was very nice to me you! There are not enough Vs out there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2007 | 03:47 AM
Range Rover

Thanks for the reply; According to Crower Power they took my stock 148 degree cams? And reground them to 254 degrees ? Now that's what the paperwork says. Now you have my curiosity up. I know I don't have a blower or running a fat Nitros (like Mr. Orange). With that in mind you have to go to an extended swing arm; like Mr Orange. When he took yours out he only had one issue. (The damn front tires never wanted to touch the sand). Weigh to much power for the weight distribution. I have a good feeling the next time I see you, you'll have the +4 or +6 extended swing arm. AS Mr Orange/Agent described.. I like that, should be Agent Orange, because there's nothing genetically natual about the beast. Especially when he runs that fast on an empty bottle......... I'll see you soon

Old 01-19-2007 | 02:25 AM
|
Pro Rider

The orange bike is a fundy 730 but with bigger race cams. He can break 50mph on all motor. Stock V is about 38-40ish. My bike with all the plastic on (which is covered in diamond plate) and me on it can do about 45mph on motor only. With a jockey on my bike with motor only it did 52... weight can play a huge role.

Of course now that I have the blower add about 10 to all my numbers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2007 | 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

Bump for a good build.

Old 01-25-2007 | 10:09 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SHOTGUN
Bump for a good build.
You're next! The only blower Ute on earth coming soon right?

Quick Reply: almost done.. blower kfx