Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

need more power from my brute 750i

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need more power from my brute 750i

if I was one that could hold on to a bike for more than a year, I would consider putting that kind of money into a bike but as technology change on bikes I change my bike. Since 2001 I've had 6 different machines and still looking to change now. Because I really like the idea of fuel injection, so I 'm thinking about the grizzly but I want to hold out to see if kawi is going to release a fuel injected brute.

Old 01-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Trailblazer

yea dude im with you. Itrade bikes often and only look for the most bang for the buck in each also, i read in a lot of articles that the brute exhaust is as good as aftermarket boltons far as performance, hence the scaveging effect on teh rear cylinder. thats why you need to rejet the front. the ign boxes and clutch kits are the best quick mods i think. and fuel injection is nice but more expencive to repair. bigger tires will slow any mashine down thats the fact. In my opinion the best bike for a person is the bike that fits their needs and terrain. theese big quads are hard to manouver in the woods! little bikes lack some bottom grunt . well also look into the dealers are they all sell and no help ? go back to the shop and meet the Mech's they are the ones that controll if you get screwed on repair bills ! and that is the fact !! I like the griz my self . but there is no room for a passenger and my ***** get broke over the air box. great for one man bad for two . the bomb well i dont like the french any way so i say pluck you to them
and their 800 barley barley beat my stock bike like half a quad length . but dude it is a huge machine , like a jeep .
good luck to you and mabye we will meet on the trail some time try west Va , and Tenn ,. later p.s. take into concideration if you ever flip one how heavy is it and can you get out fom under it ?? i got maulled by my beast and it sucked ! but i love the twin engine love the torque

Old 01-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Range Rover

Your right technology advances quickly; but once you start putting a dime into any bike the chances of getting it back are slim (at re-sale). A motor is a motor; it's been the same for over a 100 years. Air and fuel in, air and fuel out; how much and how fast. Simple incredient; next is also simple "CUBIC CENTIMETERS" bigger for some reason always produces more power. Bro, it's simple economics. If you buy anything for $8000.00 and put 5 yards on it, good luck getting 7300.00 for it. Just biuld your beast and be patient for the next "HUGE" tech advancement. By the way I'm pretty sure it will involve major CC's and massive Air and Fuel consumption......................... It's a frickin engine. CARB OR FI

As always have fun and be safe !

Old 01-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Ashton, just wondering how your suspension, wiring, and everything else is doing on your Bomb? Since my brother and everyone else is having so much problems with this ultimate machine. Just wondering why you would pay that much money for a quad, that the Brute can stomp out of the hole for so much less? Just curious??

BTW, my brother's Bomb 800 only gets about 3mph more than my brute. On the trails, I own him!!