Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Which CDI box is better?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which CDI box is better?

Hi,I have a 2006 KFX and I have been in a process of adding all the stuff on my list to it.I have a Four stroke Tec CDI coming soon and was wondering what was the difference between it and the Big Guns over rev box?Is there anything else I should add to my KFX along with the Rev box to make it work right?Is the Timing key the same as a rev box should I add a 6 degree key along with the rev box and a Rectifyier?Fill me in On this stuff.Thanks in advance
This KFX is going to kick my Raptors **** when its done.I have the Muzzy pipe and Dial a jet Dalton clutch kit and Cover installed.Just have to dial in the jetting with some larger main jets.

Old 01-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont have any idea, but id like to see pics of your ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Trailblazer

Hi,I will be glad to send them in soon.I would take some tonight,but I have it over to my freinds shop we are still trying to get the jetting right.I had to order a jet kit to raise the main jets a step or two larger.It isnt easy when our weather has been really cold so we will see if it works with this dial a jet when it warms up.I will be shure and post some pics of it later tomorrow after work.