Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Give a Girl a Little Inside INFO

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Give a Girl a Little Inside INFO

its like this, in the beginning after creating man, God told Adam "i'm going to make woman, she's going to be a great creation and companion for you, she's going to cook for you, feed you grapes out of her hand, fulfull your every need, bare your children, never complain about you, never turn from you, listen to your every word, and complete your every task you give her" Adam was in awe, and asked God whats the catch? He said well she's going to cost you and an arm and a leg, and Adam replied.. "hmmm.. well what can I get for a rib?" lol

Old 03-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

Actually I think the big guy (GOD) just went out and improved the 1st version...I mean ever take a good look in the mirror?
I mean all this back hair and sh#%^t...
Thank you God, you got it right...because they are fine!!
Also, nothing hotter than a hot woman on a hot ride'

Old 03-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Know better ,not saying a word .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

You BOYS are CRAZY! So to whoever of you think that I'm "in check" I would just like to let you know that I just broke up with my bf (as in boyfriend and not Brute Force) and therefore I am no longer, as you would say, "in check." SO i guess that means that YOU are actually the one who is in CHECK now. Thanks. And to those fellas who are sweet and don't believe in subordinate relationships....thanks for sticking up for me! You're the best! Now can we get over this relationship bull and start talking about something more important...like how awesome my new BF (as in Brute Force and not boyfriend) is! HAHA Thanks!

Old 03-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

The Brute Force is one heck of a ride, more than I needed or wanted when I bought the Prairie. Since that time we have added a little Bayou 250 to the "fun ride" quads and gone with 360's for the other farm uses. The Brute Force is a machine for people that are able to utilize the added horsepower and speed it offers. They also need to be able to control this power and not run excessive risk of injury. If your older and somewhat beat up, like me, a bit of caution is important.

That being said, if you deck out that machine with some of the ideas that have been put forth and get some new riding gear that fills the bill you should have one of the slickest rigs around. After you learn to really handle that thing your going to be a terror on the trail. You kind of remind me of our daughter when she was your age. Good luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by GirlsNeedToysToo: You BOYS are CRAZY! So to whoever of you think that I'm "in check" I would just like to let you know that I just broke up with my bf (as in boyfriend and not Brute Force) and therefore I am no longer, as you would say, "in check." SO i guess that means that YOU are actually the one who is in CHECK now. Thanks. And to those fellas who are sweet and don't believe in subordinate relationships....thanks for sticking up for me! You're the best! Now can we get over this relationship bull and start talking about something more important...like how awesome my new BF (as in Brute Force and not boyfriend) is! HAHA Thanks!

You go girl. You don't want some momma's boy holding you back. He should have been encouraging you to do things you want to do, not protecting his fragile ego. Like tencubed said earlier, its better you found out now. You would really have crushed him if he found out you make more $$$ than him!!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good for you sounds like he was draggin you down ,you don't need that kind of anchor hanging on you ,
I always encouraged my EX to try new things .

Old 03-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

Quote:
I am on active duty with the Marine Corps; 24 plus years and counting. Returned home from Habbaniyah, Iraq, in July 06 and am back out on the left coast where I am stationed.

Hey Big D'
b]THANK YOU!!![/b][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Weekend Warrior

Just wanted to say thanks to all you for the support. I feel much better! Now, I just need to find new people to ride with.

Old 03-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jamakn - Thank you for your support!!!!

Quick Reply: Give a Girl a Little Inside INFO