Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

kfx 450r/raptor 700r vs. yfz, trx, banshee

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007 | 10:54 AM
Trailblazer
Default kfx 450r/raptor 700r vs. yfz, trx, banshee

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: Andrewproquader
Originally posted by: LTZGUY
He works on a dominating race car and doesn't know what floating valves really is. Now thats scary.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
yup sooo scary and yet we win every single race
No one wins every race. I am straight from the Stock Car world, so don't try and pull that crap![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you had any sense, you could read your own "floating valves" post and realize that you are far from a stock car mechanic, much less a tire changer.
well smart guy like i said we own 6 race cars we we have not lost one race
and i dont think ou know anything about stock cars besides what they tell you when your watching the nextel cup.
oh yeah sorry and reading you car manual.
Straight from the stock car world huh? so you own a car? i believe you pay your 25 bucks and walk around lookin at the cars so you think your a big stock car man oooooooo.
and like you said about flaoting the valves early and not knowing what it is. soooooooo scarrry man the world is gunna end.

Old 04-26-2007 | 10:57 AM
Trailblazer

oh and stop posting pictures of other peoples bikes.

Old 04-26-2007 | 11:05 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: LTZGUY
He works on a dominating race car and doesn't know what floating valves really is. Now thats scary.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
yup sooo scary and yet we win every single race
No one wins every race. I am straight from the Stock Car world, so don't try and pull that crap![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you had any sense, you could read your own "floating valves" post and realize that you are far from a stock car mechanic, much less a tire changer.
well smart guy like i said we own 6 race cars we we have not lost one race
and i dont think ou know anything about stock cars besides what they tell you when your watching the nextel cup.
oh yeah sorry and reading you car manual.
Straight from the stock car world huh? so you own a car? i believe you pay your 25 bucks and walk around lookin at the cars so you think your a big stock car man oooooooo.
and like you said about flaoting the valves early and not knowing what it is. soooooooo scarrry man the world is gunna end.
LOL, silly kids, they just keep digging away.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2007 | 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

enFORCER is just plain an a$$ and pretty dumb
I guess you told me, LOL! Perhaps you can enlighten us further with more of your unique knowledge on engines. I'm ready for another good laugh![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2007 | 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

And just what is you do when "working" on these race cars that win every race. I'm dying to know. You seem like you are very knowlegable and I need a little help. My muffler bearing on my quad is not rotating correctly, I think the deflopilater valves are floating when I nail it. What should I do?

Old 04-26-2007 | 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

LOL I need some help with my hub cap gaskets and I think my flux capacitor is a little off. Oh yeah could you tell me where i could get new bubble water for my level I dont think its level anymore. HAHA!

Old 04-26-2007 | 11:42 PM
Trailblazer

hahahahahahah ohhhhhhhh hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha man you guys are just pathetic half of you familys look so pathetic exspecialy the one with the little he or she or w/e it is
and bye the way these race cars that i work on happen have the cali fastest transmission builder and idk if you have herd of ed hale well i would enlighten you in some stories but anyway probably cali most famous race car legends did race one of our cars until he died.Also owned ed hale motors who built the knarliest motors in cali. you all bunch of no bodys must feel soooo big picken on a fifteen year old dont you?
haha your so pathetic when i could spank you on any race anywhere with anything. oh your sooo bigg i bet i make more money than all of you. by the way i work in auto body.
but you guys are sooo pathetic and have no lifes your prob on this stupid website all day.
wackin off to your sisters. but sense im a nice guy i wont get into to much detail.
But for minky the guy who originaly posted this im sorry that everyopne who replied here doesnt know what there talkin about yup including me obviusly? because i dont know what floating the valves is ohhhhh soo scary. but for all you pathetis 20 year olds or whatever you guys are haha you make me laugh so hard i have been screwin with you this whole time and your soooo pathetic youll sit here and argue with a 15 year olddddd hahaha man well later ya bunch of lil sissy pie pies!

Old 04-26-2007 | 11:43 PM
Trailblazer

oh and for all you typo freaks yeah i know theres a lot but idc

Old 04-26-2007 | 11:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

dude.... you are.... STUPID everyone knows your wrong... and no amount of saying absolutely nothing relivent will make it better...

i would rather ride the TRX450R any way...

Old 04-27-2007 | 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Andrew, come on out to Little Sahara in Waynoka OK the first weekend in May. I'd love to meet you and do a little play drag racing. I only have a slightly modified 04 700 prairie but it does OK. Come on out and we'll run'em a few times and take some pics. I always like meeting people from the forums expecially when they're as confident as you. If anyone else has plans to go let me know and we'll meet up and have some fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: kfx 450r/raptor 700r vs. yfz, trx, banshee