Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

kfx 450r/raptor 700r vs. yfz, trx, banshee

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007 | 01:23 AM
Trailblazer
Default kfx 450r/raptor 700r vs. yfz, trx, banshee

to tell you the truth that actually sounds fun me and my sisters boy friend and his friends will drive me out there because they have been wanting to go there. Also im not going there to spank you down the drags or up the hill im going there to ride and have a good time.

ALso the guy who said hed rather ride a trx idc what youd rather ride everyone has a bike for them and that they feel compfertable on and for me that it a ltr450

i guess ill be the only reall man in here and tell everyone i gave a hard time that im sorry and hey your right! im just a 15 year old who thinks he knows it all. like all of you didnt when you where my age. but heres my two sense for minky i guarentee any of those bike you have vs each other that the banshee would beat
not by much but it would win.

and for all you who are in your 20's grow up your just talking smack to a 15 year old and none of you where man enough to stop

Old 04-27-2007 | 01:24 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
dude.... you are.... STUPID everyone knows your wrong... and no amount of saying absolutely nothing relivent will make it better...

i would rather ride the TRX450R any way...
everyone knows im wrong at saying what?
what was i wrong about?

Old 04-27-2007 | 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

look andrew you already have 42 post !!!! welcome to the forum !!!!! this is why i dont get on this forum much anymore... great place for help and info but all the baby $hit isnt worth it sometimes.

Old 04-27-2007 | 09:26 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: Andrewproquader

i guess ill be the only reall man in here and tell everyone i gave a hard time that im sorry and hey your right! im just a 15 year old who thinks he knows it all. like all of you didnt when you where my age.
You think you're a real man but you bash on people's families, say you make more money than everyone, and think you can "outrace" everyone on any machine. Sorry dude, but you got a lot to learn in becoming a man.

And when I was 15, I didn't act like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I knew better than to talk about another man's family, I knew I didn't make more money than everyone, and I knew that I had know idea of how fast someone is without seeing them in person, so I didn't know if I could beat them or not.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2007 | 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
to tell you the truth that actually sounds fun me and my sisters boy friend and his friends will drive me out there because they have been wanting to go there. Also im not going there to spank you down the drags or up the hill im going there to ride and have a good time.

Hey, that sounds great. Kawieking and I will both be there along with several of our friends. I'm sure we'll be around where everyone drags on Fri. or Sat. Just look for a fat guy on a red prairie, that'll be me. Hopefully no gremlins popup in my new build before then and we can get out there and run with the rest of the weekend warriors. Look forward to meeting you.

Old 04-27-2007 | 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Andrewproquader has the forum education going???

Looks like ya need some more class time... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2007 | 11:45 AM
Trailblazer

yup more class time endeed i couldnt agree with you more!
but i dont think i wanna learn from a whole bunch of pathetic "men" that think there so tough talkin trash on the computer.
and for motox26 haha yup im sure ya didnt but yet your doing it now hahahaha gosh open your eyes.
Yea i know i said all those things about you families and how slow all you guys are haha and i said i was sorry i didnt mean it but it was the only way to shut you pathetic "men" up.
haha well now i bet you guys are sooooo coool im prob so wrong you guys are prob faster than anyone in the whole desert huh?
i mean im just 15 theres nooooooooo wayyy i can be as fast as you guys!
welll man im just soooo sorry i didnt realize it but now i do gosh all you guys are my role models i wanna be just like ou when i become a "man"hahahahaha
oh and suzuki power baby!!!

Old 04-27-2007 | 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

yup more class time endeed i couldnt agree with you more!
but i dont think i wanna learn from a whole bunch of pathetic "men" that think there so tough talkin trash on the computer.
and for motox26 haha yup im sure ya didnt but yet your doing it now hahahaha gosh open your eyes.
Yea i know i said all those things about you families and how slow all you guys are haha and i said i was sorry i didnt mean it but it was the only way to shut you pathetic "men" up.
haha well now i bet you guys are sooooo coool im prob so wrong you guys are prob faster than anyone in the whole desert huh?
i mean im just 15 theres nooooooooo wayyy i can be as fast as you guys!
welll man im just soooo sorry i didnt realize it but now i do gosh all you guys are my role models i wanna be just like ou when i become a "man"hahahahaha
oh and suzuki power baby!!!

If you are 15, then why do you communicate at only a 3rd grade level?

Old 04-27-2007 | 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

hahahahahahah ohhhhhhhh hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha man you guys are just pathetic half of you familys look so pathetic exspecialy the one with the little he or she or w/e it is
and bye the way these race cars that i work on happen have the cali fastest transmission builder and idk if you have herd of ed hale well i would enlighten you in some stories but anyway probably cali most famous race car legends did race one of our cars until he died.Also owned ed hale motors who built the knarliest motors in cali. you all bunch of no bodys must feel soooo big picken on a fifteen year old dont you?
haha your so pathetic when i could spank you on any race anywhere with anything. oh your sooo bigg i bet i make more money than all of you. by the way i work in auto body.
but you guys are sooo pathetic and have no lifes your prob on this stupid website all day.
wackin off to your sisters. but sense im a nice guy i wont get into to much detail.
But for minky the guy who originaly posted this im sorry that everyopne who replied here doesnt know what there talkin about yup including me obviusly? because i dont know what floating the valves is ohhhhh soo scary. but for all you pathetis 20 year olds or whatever you guys are haha you make me laugh so hard i have been screwin with you this whole time and your soooo pathetic youll sit here and argue with a 15 year olddddd hahaha man well later ya bunch of lil sissy pie pies!

Old 04-27-2007 | 07:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

dude, i was not talking to youw hen i mentioned the TRX....

get a life... and leave the forum... your not helping anyone...

dude you know nothing about what your talking about ... thats what was not right ha ha ha

Quick Reply: kfx 450r/raptor 700r vs. yfz, trx, banshee