Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

You guys got room for one more?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You guys got room for one more?

I am getting rid of Polaris and joining team Kawasaki. I just ordered the BF '07 750 lime green, all the factory aluminum skid plates, ITP SS 112's and 25" Bighorns! I plan on totally changing from mud boggin to serious trail riding. I have alot to learn about BF, but so far, I like what I see. It came down to this or the Grizz. I've riden the 700 Grizz all day once and like it too. Although, I have no serious ride time with the BF, I decided to go with it, nobody I ride with has one, so this will be the test. I know the fuel injection will be out in a few monthes. I though long and hard, and decided to go with the carbs. I don't do much elevation changes, and no mods are planned, so the stock jetting shouldn't ever need touched! I am sick of modifying, I probably won't even change the filter. If I do anything, it may be ceramic coat the stock pipes, but I'll have to think about it first! I have to change the big MV back to stock. So, I told the dealer I'd be in next Friday to do the deal. That gives me time to switch everything back!

Old 06-12-2007, 05:55 AM
Pro Rider

Room for me or not, I am switched over. Rode it twice, 70 miles first time, 68 miles second time. I love this thing. It makes me mad when I think back and realize I've wasted 4 years with Polaris. But, I now have something that I can ride, wash, gas, and ride again! The way is should be!

Old 06-12-2007, 07:14 AM
Trailblazer

congrats! on your new ride.i like mine too but it rode a little stiff so i took off the stabilizer bar on the rear nowe it rides a lot better! had to stiffen the shock springs to stiffest position but what a difference i was concidering the tires you chose,they will probably be the next tire i buy. do they have stiff sidewalls?we have rocky conditions that like to cut sidewalls

Old 06-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

The sidewalls aren't really stiff. They form to the rocks pretty good. They seem to flex well, these tires are very sensitive to different tire pressures!