Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

kfx 700

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kfx 700

well i just found out that my 18 year old cuz is wanting to get a quad so he can ride with me before he goes over seas. we found a 04 kfx 700 in great shape for 3000. he did own a 300ex, but sold it because he kept getting left behind when he rode with me. i know some things about the kfx, but i was hoping for some info. such as will it run with mine? is it hard to control? what kind of wheelies can it pull off? and whats the top speed on it? he also likes to ride two people so can 2 fit on it good?

Old 04-01-2008, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kfx 700

I absolutely love mine, but it is not for everyone. It is kinda heavy but for me thats fine because I'm 6-1..240 and I can control it fine. My guess is that off the showroom floor it will prob run about 65-70...faster with a clutch mod and 12 hole airbox mod and exhaust(Muzzy has proven to give the most h.p gains). The simple fact of it having good ground clearance and that I was plain tired of shifting(years and years of it) weighed heavily on my decision to buy one. It could also use a shock upgrade and bigger tie rod ends as well and if you do alot of trail riding then I would do these mods first. It is definetly a wheelie machine with good performance potential! I dont think I'll ever give mine up!!! Good luck in your search[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]