Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

mojave overheating HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mojave overheating HELP!

awesome .....thank you, I feel like I owe you something for all this...you have been a great help....i will email it shortly....

Old 07-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer

I sent you 5 emails...the 1st one has the complete wiring diagram...the scanner took forever, hopefully it works..I first tried to send you the entire manual which was taking to long, so I sent the five that mentioned the fan...if you dont get them soon let me know, I will figure out some other way to get it to you..thanks again..

Old 07-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Trailblazer

i just got notification that it was a mail failure delivery ...I am just going to send you the entire manual...my scanner has a problem sending documents to certain email recipients...sorry for the delay...this may take an hour...let me know what you think when you can...appreciate your help...

Old 07-29-2008, 01:20 AM
Trailblazer

its saying the emails were rejected by the recipients domain...do you have another email other than juno or a fax line perhaps?

Old 07-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Range Rover

I sent you a private message with my email addresses. Thanks! If those dont work, then we will try fax, but email is so much easier.

Old 08-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Trailblazer

I spoke to soon!!! I went to start the mojave today and on my first kickstart attempt it sounded like something snapped!!!! Now the kickstarter goes freely with no pressure, what did I break this time????!!!?? Losing patience with this thing....Im losing the battle here........

Old 08-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Range Rover

Ok, here is what I came up with for your wiring issue- hook the white wire from the rectifier directly to the blue wire of the fan, do not leave the fan switch connected in any way as far as wires go. Maybe install a manual in-line fan switch if this works. The other option is to hook it up to the blue/white wire that is in your light switch (if you have such wire) this should be a + wire that has power before your light switch. Overall though the best thing to do is have a $3.99 probe or us a voltmeter and find out which wire has + power and hook up the fan to that. Sometimes there are wires that are built into the harness that go nowhere but have a bullet connector and have power. My atv has one under the seat, about 10 inches in front of the tail light. Hope this helps.

Old 08-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks, I will definately try that wiring and maybe have the battery as back up or something. Did you get any of my other messages about me buying a battery, etc..? I(I think I might have sent a couple in a reply to the private message)...I had it going for a couple days now with no probs until today when I went to kickstart it, it sounded like something snapped...now the kickstarter goes up and down freely with no pressure...is this a common thing, simple to fix or did I really break something expensive and time consuming??

Old 08-02-2008, 12:41 AM
Range Rover

I cant help you with that problem... I have heard of others having some problem with the kick start but I dont remember what the problem was or how they fixed it. The only thing that I could do is look at the diagram I have referenced several times and try to make a guess, but that is not really the best way to do things. If I were you I would start a new thread mentioning that problem. I did get the PM about the battery and I responded to that via email - i responded to the email you sent of the scanned pages. Sorry to hear that your machine is on the fritz again, but maybe you can pull/push start it if the problem is exclusive to the kick start...

Old 08-02-2008, 01:01 AM
Trailblazer

Thanks buddy will do.........thanks again for all your help....