Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

2007 Suzuki King quad 700

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Suzuki King quad 700

2007 King quad 700 with hmf exhaust and big gun tuner. Hey guys, last week I got done from riding shut my atv off and left it for a few days I went to go ride it again a couple days later and it started fine but when I got on it alittle bit it died. So when you blip the throttle it dies. When that happens it doesn't want to start again after it dies. I either have to wait awhile for it to start again or I have to unplug tuner and plug back in. Tuner is tuned correctly. When running you can bring the rev up slow and it'll go as high as you want. But when you blip the throttle it dies. HELP! I'm stumped on what to do

Old 08-22-2017, 01:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 300 Likes on 294 Posts

This would be better in the Suzuki rather than Kawasaki section.

No idea about "big gun tuners" but it could be worth going back to standard ECU and seeing if the fault goes off.

There is a tiny filter in the injector which gets clogged fairly easily on the 450 -750 KQ range. Remove the injector and carefully poke the dirt out of the inlet, then blow out with compressed air, you should then be able to see the shiny clean filter screen inside the inlet. If that doesn't fix things, check fuel pressure, should be around 40-50psi, much lower and you need to change the fuel filter, which is a pig of a job.