Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Mojave opinions

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2001, 08:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey superman hows your reverse? I recently rode with a bunch of people (30 +) and i only got stuck twice, first ruts that hung up my skid plate and second water up over my fenders. One of the riders there had a 400 exlax and couldn't make it through the mud or even up rockey hills nevermind the water. I am large for this machine and i am happy with the power and versatility.

Old 05-30-2001, 06:42 AM
Trailblazer

The mojave may be able to beat a 400ex,but not a raptor!!!!!Kawi sucks

Old 05-30-2001, 11:56 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]hey savage how is that weak *** 250cc engine? I don't need reverse when my quad has enough power to get through all the mud and water.

Old 05-31-2001, 09:03 PM
Trailblazer

It's actually 249cc's. By the way mojave's top speed is 54.2 and the 400 is 60.....imagine that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]. The 400 also weighs 5 lbs less, wow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. By the way why are you hondu riders here? You should be on the hondu page.....unless youre wishin you had a KAWI!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2001, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] HHAHAHAHAHA Man you Honda people are funny!!!!Speaking of Savage!! YOur engine is Air cooled has a single-overhead cam, no reverse, Man that is bad. Talk about lack of power your 400 has the power of my 220 bayou. The Bayou could get through more than that out-dated engine with no reverse Man you are funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hey as I remember you put your Nerf-bars on upside down. and when Jason got the quad he had to put them on the right way. Plus I got my New Swingarm so I can put it on and when I get my Cams it will be back to Kicking your a$$ again and I know that we be the case too. So you should probaly stop talking smack now,so it will be less embaressing when I severly destroy you. and If anybody want's to come watch I live in Twin Lakes,Wi and my e-mail address is Mxracer98@hotmail.com I will set a time and date later. So tell me if anyone is interested.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2001, 10:42 PM
Range Rover

Boy, I just had to step in here. You Mojave people must be drinking some wacked out water...and yes I have rode with Mojave's...keeping up with a 400EX...Ummmmm not in a million years, unless the 400EX rider really sucks....

Eric

Old 05-31-2001, 11:12 PM
Range Rover

I own a 2001 mojave and sort of had the same decision when I bought mine, I thought about the 300ex also. All said and done the mojave seemed like the best bang for the buck as it was $800 less than the 300ex. I used the money I saved for white bro exhaust and uni filter and jets. No matter which quad I would have bought I would have bought similar performance parts so all said and done I saved $800. Some of the other things I liked about the mojave was that reverse is easy to use (the 300ex is kind of a pain) and i wanted a kick start so I didnt have to buy batterys or worry about getting stranded somewhere without a backup start system (the 300ex had no back up if the battery fails). I would have liked to buy the 400ex but it had no reverse. I would have liked to buy the raptor, but I dont like to buy a new model, experience has taught me to wait a few years for the bugs to get worked out. good luck in your decision.

Old 06-01-2001, 12:48 AM
Trailblazer

Hey do you realize your just making fun of yourself. Lets think about this, A "249cc" engine beating a 400cc engine is not physically possible, thats liek saying a geo metro(mojave) can beat a camaro(400ex) Is that possible? I don't think so. Hey greg can you tell where you find your High Performance parts? Because I can't find any. Your wife has really changed you.

01 400ex
Pro Circuit T4 exhaust
AC pro pegs

Old 06-01-2001, 07:36 AM
Trailblazer

Your 400 is only a 397cc[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2001, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Actully it is possible, It all depends on rider and it's more like Drag Metro(Mojave) vs. Beater v-6 camaro(400).Speaking of rider that talk what they can't back up Superman!!! You sound tuff till you come by my house then keep quiet. Are you avioding the question about our race at My house!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] WoW you must be afraid PLus I want people to be there at My house to. To witness your beating, and you know you are beat. so just accept and lose like a gentlemen. And to your question James lucky, shocconnection, dirt deals, team-rpm, rocky mountain atv,.... etc.. I could go on forever. Thanks again for looking like a fool Dustin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Mojave opinions