Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Any of you guys ever used the White Bros. Mega Alloy Pipe? If so what did you think of it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2001, 12:43 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am wanting to get a new pipe for my Mojave, with fathers day fast approaching I have a feeling that my wife has ordered me a Stage one power up kit from Golden West cycle. They offer a Mojave kit that has a K&N air filter, jet kit and White Brothers Mega Alloy pipe for like $209.00. She has been listening to me gripe for long enough, I hope. Let me know what you guys think of this pipe. I was tossing around the idea of the Cobra Jet pipe, but I have heard alot of bad things about the quality and the performance. Also, do any of you guys know where you can buy used aftermarket parts at decent prices? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Money is kinda tight since the old ball and chain quit her job to stay home with our daughter, so daddy has to find things at bargain basement prices if you know what I mean. Any of your input will be greatly appreciated.

Old 06-07-2001, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Teamgreen, I have a Cobra Aluminum exhaust system and am very pleased with the quality and performance. When I added a UNI Filter and jetted the carb right on the money..it made a very noticable difference.

I race Motocross so sound isn't an issue. My motor is stock but it's lounder that anything on the track. I've become an icon of sorts. :-)

Good luck with what ever exhaust you go with. TEAM GREEN RULES!!! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!