Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

PolshingMojave Cases

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2002, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kawi 250, Can you post or email me some pics of that polished cover? I would love to see how it looks.

As for a arm widths and uses, I have +3+1 arms on one of my mojaves. +3 arms with offset wheels make the the mo about 49 inches wide in the front. Running standard offset wheels will bring that down to about 46 inches. I am planning to have two sets of frt rims with different offsets that allow mx or trail riding by just bolting on the other wheels. +2 arms would be good for the tighter woods, But +1 or 1.5 is not enough, the mo is real narrow to start with. I would not spend big bucks for less than 2 inches.

You can see my +3+1 arms and custom swing arm and other stuff at

www.picturetrail.com/mojaveaddict

Its real hard to tell about the width with just the spindles on in the pics but I will soon post pics of it with hubs and more pics with the wheels on. Much more to come.

You guys on here got some real nice Mojaves. It is such a great quad for the money and so much fun to ride! It seems to get no respect, especially with all the new big bores, but it can hold its own for a 250. It can surprise some 400ex owners. Keep those Mojaves getting mods and running strong!

Old 02-21-2002, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

I will post some pictures whenever I ger around to makin that web page. Lol. It will be done soon. I really want to get the same engine work that Lurch had don to his Mojave, I bet it could hang with some of the larger bore atv's. When do you plan on finishing the Mojave??

Old 02-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

I should be done with my buddies 88 mojave very soon. We sent his cams to mickey dunlap to have them reground. He also went with the 330 kit, new valves, springs, cdi box, clutch springs, 21" razors on douglas wheels for the front, 20" razors on douglas wheels on the back, frame is powder coated yellow, swingarm and engine brackets are black along with a-arms, new seat, and I'm polishing the engine cases right now. We also sent his rear shock to works performance so they can totally rebuild it to his weight and riding style. We are just waiting for the parts to get back so we can have the cases machined and put it back together. She is getting about an 1800 dollar makeover. I put some of the bike together last night and it looks sweet. I will have pictures soon.