Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

OMG...!!!! CHECK OUT THIS GRIZZLY>>>>LMFAO...!!!!>>>

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw the colored bottles on the front fender and can't figure out for sure what they are so I have decided that the whole thing is a motorized sno-cone stand! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I would really hate to see this clown's car. Hey maybe this is his clown car!
Only in New York!!!

Old 05-06-2002, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

Hey me and i'm sure a few others have emailed the guy who has that wack @ss grizzly for sale on ebay this thread well I sent him this thread too sayin heres what people think about you grizzly, well heres what he emailed me back LMAO....

<< Thank you for sending me the e-mail about the forum on my 2002 Grizzly. It was very enjoyable for me to read about all you people who are counting other peoples money. Seems like alot of you Hillbillies, after chewin on each others used tobaccee, got nothing better to do than to sit around the porch with your hand me down, elementry school donated computor and try and make fun of what you don't understand and you certainly could not afford. If you, or your other circle jerkers had any ***** you would print this letter on your forum so that you can have more of a good time with others of your kind. First of all puke, oh I mean pimp, all of you low lives together wouldn't survive talking to me like this in person. But since you get to hide behind the monitor I'll have to respond in words rather than action. So hear this and spread the word. This ATV was built for search and rescue and the equipment on it was installed for that purpose. The roll bar was installed to protect the driver and passenger from possible roll overs and falling debris. The rear seat was to transport extra rescue personell or extract victims from a disaster. The 2 extra batteries will enable the rescuer to look for your sorry *** when you fall off your third hand 2 wheel drive, broken down ATV while poachin possum at night, for your cousin/wife to make you and your family of 30 dinner. The plow was not only to remove snow but to clear a path of burning debris so other rescuers have a clear path like the one between your ears. You wouln't know about saving people, the only thing you tried to save was your moonshine from being spilled. It seems like all of you people are so narrow minded, I bet you would make fun of a Swat Team officer who carried a back-up firearm or extra magazines (not the ones you read either) or an EMS (hope you know what that means) who carried around and extra oxygen tank or the Fire Fighter who brought an extra flashlight to help you see where you're going when you are stoned on pot (I know you know what this is) after burning your house down from trying to light up. So now you get to under stand that this ATV would have been used for some serious Search &amp; Rescue and life saving reasons. I really don't expect you or the other simpletons to understand. So you guys are now going to have alot more to HA HA about. But the laugh is on you all. While you guys are deciding how much air to put in your tires, I'm deciding whether to go ATV riding, snowmobileing, boating, Jet boating, Wave Runner riding or Corvetting or just enjoying all my other toys that I use to the fullest of fun. Now to all of you HA HA HA HA HA. >>

Hehe. I bet this fool just says it was for search and rescue and its just sommin he said to justify why his g@y @ss quad looks like that. And for your info dick tracy I could buy that quad 10 times over, but why would I want to waste my money on all that idiot gear you got strapped to that loser mobile... If its such a awesome machine how come you havent sold it yet...? Maybe cuze no one wants to look like a f@g crawling down the trail.

Old 05-06-2002, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

Thats supposed to be an ATV?. Looks more like the icecream truck to me! Just think the effort that was put into this thing.

Old 05-06-2002, 09:03 PM
Trailblazer

I would really like to see that piece of crap race&gt;

Old 05-06-2002, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well.........If it is for search and rescue,I can say he didn't forget anything(except for a purty nurse).I have helped out my local search and rescue twice.I use a $400.00 International scout!With the back seat out theres plenty of room to transport 2 helpers and 2 people on stretchers.Snow plow?.......naw I'm in the desert,plus thats not treading lightly!I even have a padded rollbar!I have a cb radio,a cell phone,scanner and If I'm lucky some on will loan me their 2-way radio.

None of my local search and rescue guys have any of that stuff.Maybe if they did they wouldn't call me to go places where they may scratch there trucks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2002, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

This guy does nothing halfway! that is one of the best flame throwin pissin far emails I have seen in a while

Old 05-06-2002, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Lackdog
Email him back and tell him my purty four wheeler I bought new from my cousin who is married to his sister who was divorced from his father when they gave birth to him. Oops sorry I have built four wheeler for search and rescue and I can tell this guy the plow he chose is for SNOW and a trail plow is situated a little more heavier and with teeth in the bottom to CLEAR and not push because that automatic fer wheeler is going to push snow and not a ho hecks of a lots of dirt by the time you cleared a path through the fire you would be on fire.
And guys pass the moonshine and the girly mag my way so this guy does not open it on this fer wheeler and loose his extra passengers (quad not designed fer em) off his rack. Oh Oh bud the proper vehicle for this is a 6X6 we do a lot of equipment design here city boy.

Old 05-06-2002, 10:28 PM
Trailblazer

I hadn't taken the time to look at this guys masterpiece until just now after reading his reply to this thread. Apparently MR Gates here has been injoying his extravagant lifestyle so much he hasn't noticed he lives in a dump. Of course this may just be a ploy to keep the &quot;common&quot; folk from harassing him for his millions.
I usually like to watch the hockey play-offs this time of year( being a Canuck and all) but tonight I think I will spend my evening seeing if any &quot;lucky dog&quot; picks up on this gem.

Old 05-06-2002, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

That quad is about as good as a skateboard in trying to search and rescue, a 4x4 truck or jeep with some of that stuff would be fine. Beam me up Scottie, I'm on the big red roller bar snow blading gas tanker power plant. LOL!!!

Old 05-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

HHAAHHHAAAAAAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!! !!!!!THIS IS GREAT!!!!!! MAYBE THIS GUYS WHEELER IS THE LATEST FAD AND ALL US HICKS &quot;IS JEST PLAIN IGNANT OF WHAT IS IN STYLE&quot;. IF I'M HURT IN THE BUSH AND SOME SEARCH AND RESCUE GUY SHOWS UP ON THATTHING TO HAUL ME OUT, GUYS, PLEASE, JUST SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD SO I WON'T HAVE TO DIE OF EMBARASSMENT GETTIN HAULED OUT ON THAT PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!

Quick Reply: OMG...!!!! CHECK OUT THIS GRIZZLY>>>>LMFAO...!!!!>>>