Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

OMG...!!!! CHECK OUT THIS GRIZZLY>>>>LMFAO...!!!!>>>

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 11:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And this idiot is selling this thing because the local search and rescue organizations think it's the best thing thing since peanutbutter and they would be proud to have it as a vital piece of their rescue equipment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or maybe this freakin moron actually thought that with a 4X4 quad he could have driven to the top of the WTC rubble heap and rescued people. Good grief!!!
We can only hope that he continues to read this thread. Probably won't do any good though. People like him are WAY smarter than the rest of us. Just ask him. Looks to me like a good candidate for plexiotomy.

Old 05-07-2002, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Oh my god, search and rescue my a** How can you rescue someone with something that weighs soooo much it fries the belt every time you try to move it. I too would prefer to be shot then rescued in something that Mr Bean would drive... I wish he'd get a life and realize he's the hick and not us. You don't see all that redneck sh*t on are bikes....

Old 05-07-2002, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

Some body help me!!! I've got cramps I'm laughing so hard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2002, 07:44 AM
Pro Rider

as i posted in my other message, cityslicker, where`s thew motor mods?
even us pokes out west know you need HP to pull all that crap. my brother-in-law who saw that contraption laughed his **** off! and he is a firefighter. not some firetruck chaser, like you. you ever need a tow get a hold of me, i`ll tow that boat anywhere with my 650!!!

"thats all i got to say about that." (forest gump 1995)

Old 05-07-2002, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

This machine was customized for the purpose of New York State Environmental Conservation Search & Rescue Volunteer work (even though I'm certified) and there was no snow here in Queens, New York and it is illegal to drive on the city streets, even to plow.

Talking about red neck hick that aren't very bright. Don't you think any one with a little common sence, brains or supposedly with all the intelligence and money he spent on it (over $11,000)he would have checked some local laws. Who isn't very bright again please remind us!!!!

Old 05-07-2002, 09:02 AM
Pro Rider

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOL
ONLY IN NEW YORK
NOW LIVE IN NJ BUT STILL VISIT NYC

I can see this thing riding down the city in one of the parades with the mayor on it giving out snow cones.

LMAO

Old 05-07-2002, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Oddly, it seems to be the guys with all this crap on their OHV that most freqently need S&R. Equipment supercedes knowledge and commonsense, right? Incidentally, the S&R teams are usually comprised of local 'hicks' and 'rednecks' that are intimately familiar with the local terrain. When (not if) this gentleman finds himself in need of assistance, I'm confident that he will clarify whether the guy on the old bayou 220 is a 'hick' or 'redneck' and accept/deny rescue as needed.

If it's so wonderful, why is there only an hour on it and how could the S&R let this masterpiece go!

From a proud 'hick', 'coal cracker' and 'redneck',
Eric

Old 05-07-2002, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

OW!!!OW!!!!!! QUIT IT YOU GUYS!!!!! I'VE GOT A CRAMP FROM LAUGHIN SO HARD!!!!! If this dumba$$ actually believes his lame story about this piece-o-sh@t quad being for search and rescue, then I've got a great hunk of property for him to buy. It's in Arizona, right on the beach!!!!!! LMFA RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Old 05-07-2002, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

So,,,how do they load an injured person onto that thing, block and tackle from the roll cage to the victims neck?

Oh , what was I thinkin?He,s probly got a winch and a clamp or something.

Old 05-07-2002, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It appears that it didn't sell........poor fella.

Quick Reply: OMG...!!!! CHECK OUT THIS GRIZZLY>>>>LMFAO...!!!!>>>