Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

KNOWSALOT: give us the REAL Zuki/Kawi alliance facts !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2002, 11:56 PM
The Facility
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As far as specs, everything looks just like the Suzuki on paper. Just the color of the plastic. If something is different, Kawasaki hasn't let it be known yet.

Availability, I'm not sure about. We haven't asked, and it wasn't in the promotional info regarding the 400. Everything is already there. If anything is holding them up, it's the green plastic.

Kawasaki isn't taking orders on the 400s till later this month. Any dealer who says he has already got an order in place is full of it. Kawasaki hasn't taken the initial orders yet, and when they do, it will be on the SAME day for ALL dealers.

We are only ordering five for more color in the showroom....Seriously.

Why would I want more of what I have stacked up in the warehouse already except in the color of yellow??.....LOL

Old 06-08-2002, 03:58 PM
Trailblazer

Knowsalot.......didn't you know about the white version of the Z400? I think they would look nice on a showroom.

Old 06-08-2002, 09:52 PM
The Facility

Yes, I know.

We will not get any of them until late Summer or early Fall. We haven't ordered but two of them so far. We didn't want to overstock in case the Suzuki's did not sell as well as expected.[regardless of the color]

We can add more at any time if demand is that high for them. I haven't heard of anyone who has came in ask about a white one so far.

Ofcourse, we are going to kick our selves if the white ends up being the hot color.

LOL...We may do that if the green becomes the hot color as well.

Old 06-08-2002, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Hey KNOWSALOT, look at all the views with so few posts on this thread. I guess that when you post, there is a lot to be read and not much more to be said. Hey, I rhymed!! Thanks for the answers.

Old 06-08-2002, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer

just askin....where can i find the new kawi 400 pics????

Old 06-08-2002, 10:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

KNOWSALOT does seem to know a lot, but is not correct concerning Kawi not doing any more ATV development (R&D) once their current projects are completed. Kawasaki will continue to design and develop new models in the future after their current projects are done. From what I have heard from my "inside" sources, KNOWSALOT seems to be correct about the other product lines (streetbikes, dirtbikes, etc.).

Old 06-09-2002, 05:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Here is the link to all of the photos
2003 KFX400 photos here

Old 06-11-2002, 12:00 AM
The Facility

Kingofquads,

You may be correct on the ATV development sdituation. I wouldn't have commented on it though unless this what I was told.

The Kawasaki reps from both my region and the Northwest region who serves a friend of mine from a New Jersey dealer both said that Kawasaki sent all of it's ATV R&D packing just a month after the alliance was announced to the public. May be heresay, but that was told by two Kawasaki representatives from two different parts of the country.

Like I said, you may be correct. I'm not disputing what you were told to be truth. Just sharing information as well.

Old 06-11-2002, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

<< Kingofquads,

You may be correct on the ATV development sdituation. I wouldn't have commented on it though unless this what I was told.

The Kawasaki reps from both my region and the Northwest region who serves a friend of mine from a New Jersey dealer both said that Kawasaki sent all of it's ATV R&amp;D packing just a month after the alliance was announced to the public. May be heresay, but that was told by two Kawasaki representatives from two different parts of the country.

Like I said, you may be correct. I'm not disputing what you were told to be truth. Just sharing information as well.
>>

what about future plans fore the 650 v-twin is suzuki going to use it in any of there quads. I have had over 25 different quads, Its the best power plant I have ever had by far. I hope one of them puts it in a sport quad.

Old 06-11-2002, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Knowsalot, I got release times for all the new models. KFX400 said August but no particular date just said August.

Quick Reply: KNOWSALOT: give us the REAL Zuki/Kawi alliance facts !!!!!!