Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

P-650 riders at the Hatfiled/McCoyTrails in October

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 08:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ROE likes the easy ride as well, he is laid back and full of spirit every ride. We do not leave him, if we did then there would be a hermit in Kermit for sure............

Old 10-04-2002, 08:23 AM
Pro Rider

28 hours 'till...............................
Anyone that stays at Devil-Anse campground: My friend MR ED will be there today. He has a 96 Ram P-up, green, a black utility trlr. with yellow "racing stripes". He'll be on a red Pullaris 500 Sportman. Be nice, I KNOW he doesn't have the right bike for this ride. I told him to expect some ribbing! We need to be nice to Roe, too. So that we can see how that Rincon goes up those mtns.
CU SAT am at 9am, or so.
Looks like the roster is fairly short from this forum. Dustin, Roe ,MonteSS, Conman, trx450, Grandorvis. Anyone else?
The weather looks to be tracking north of the area, and shouldn't effect us(famous last words!) I AM STOKED--come on Sat am!
I'll be offline after 2PM today. Post early today IF you want me to get it.
PS-- I'll eat breakfast at Shoney's in Logan will get there(I hope)by 7--7:30.

Old 10-04-2002, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider

jlpier1--- check your PM's
Monte----check your PM's

Old 10-04-2002, 09:01 AM
Pro Rider

Gentlemen, I am sorry that I wont be able to make the trip after all. Someone please take a camera and post pics!

Old 10-04-2002, 09:22 AM
Trailblazer

DustinMinnesota,

I have a last minute idea if you guys get this let me know. We can leave on Sunday from the Buffalo mtn trailhead. After going to mushroom rock and going up to the top of the mountain at 119, if your buddy roe knows the trail that comes out at Tug Valley High we could cross the four-lane, take that trail and come out in Naugatuck. We could then make the loop from marrowbone developement out to spruce creek and up right fork laurel, come out at dempsey's sunoco, cross troy carter's yard and go through the tunnel back into Millers Creek. That is a nice little loop, but I have'nt been on that section in a year or two and would want somebody that has been on it recently in case there has been any changes. We made that trip about a year ago all the way from over in Matewan and then back over to matewan. One of the longest rides I have ever done. Let me know if Roe is familiar with that section, and we will discuss it if you guys decide to ride Sunday. You can email me from this forum or send me a PM and I will give you my phone #.

Old 10-04-2002, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

I will be there. I cant ride all day because I will be drag racing sat. evening and I will need to prep my quad. You guys be careful traveling an I will see you at 10. And let me be the first to say welcome to southern West Virginia, I think you will really enjoy it.

Old 10-04-2002, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider

M-10----- This is my 4th trip to your neck of the woods. I DO love the area. C U at 10 SAT am!

Old 10-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Trailblazer

<< I will be there. I cant ride all day because I will be drag racing sat. evening and I will need to prep my quad. You guys be careful traveling an I will see you at 10. And let me be the first to say welcome to southern West Virginia, I think you will really enjoy it. >>

Moutainman10,

will you be riding your cannondale? I have been dying to check one out on the trails. The only time I have had the time to look at one up close was at M&amp;J sales, and at the GNCC race (when they were passing me). Hope to see you there. I will be driving a black Zr2 Blazer with a Bud racing sticker on the back. see you there.

Old 10-04-2002, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, I will be riding the c-dale. It feels like I am pulling a boat behind the sportsman since I got used to the power of the c-dale and that makes it hard to bring the polaris out for a trail ride. I guess it will become strictly a hunting machine. I will also be bringing a friend that is also riding a c-dale. The first problem is that in your earlier post you said that you wont be making the Sat ride. The second problem is that as of now I wont be making the Sun ride. So unless something changes we will miss each other. Just PM me sometime and maybe we can hook up, we dont live that far apart and I have been wanting to come over and check out some of the trails in your area.

Old 10-05-2002, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

It's showtime!

Quick Reply: P-650 riders at the Hatfiled/McCoyTrails in October