Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Im sad to say my 650 is a lemon. Help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2002, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine middle may 2001, the very first one in Nova Scotia. My serial # is 400. I been having nothing but problems with mine and all ia nsay thank god for extended warrenty. check out "service calls. GET IT FIXED NOW because you will damage your battery starting it too often, that's what happen to mine. The problem with mine was in the carbs at the very bottem, I'm not 100% sure but I think the floats were faulty. If it is on warrenty demand them to take both carbs off. The belt is something Kawi is working on... Kawi motors are trying something new on mine now.

Old 09-09-2002, 11:13 PM
Range Rover

To everyone that has a desire to ride out West, you had better JUST DO IT!! The "anti" crowd is intent on closing everything up, and it is apparent they are getting the job done. Spent last weekend in the Umatilla National Forest in Northeastern Oregon, and never saw so much land locked up to ATVs. Really didn't know what to expect, but am very depressed on how the NF and the County were able to take public lands, and just make them off limits to a large segment of the public. If you want to ride dirt-bikes, then there some areas open, but ATVing is very limited. These clowns have had lots of success not only in Oregon, but don't forget California, Glamis and others. My state is right there too, so in spite of good efforts, my advice is to get out here, and ride!!!

GO FORTH AND RIDE!!

Old 09-10-2002, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

Boxers wilderness bill passed the house with ease, every Democrat voted for it, it was unanimous. This bill will close most of whats left of the open riding area in California, I guess what bothers me most is we go down without much of a fight and sometimes not even a whimper. If you took a poll of every user on this board most do not write letters or protest, how tough is it to join a club such as Blue Ribbon Coalition or California off road vehicle association etc. and write a few letters or get REALLY MAD and become an officer or at least become active in keeping public lands open. We out number the enviromental ***** by a large margin but we don't seem to care enough to get envolved, it is a crying shame.
Bearman

Old 09-10-2002, 08:25 AM
Pro Rider

1Bearman-- AMEN! The Enviro-***** are everwhere. They are alive, and doing well on the east coast and midwest.
In my area, no one is organized. Very few clubs in the central Ohio area. These tree-huggers can just stroll in to an area, and shut it down with out a fight!(as you earlier mentioned) They are trying to shut down Ohio's ONLY decent riding area, Wayne Nat'l. Forest.(S.E. Ohio/Athens District) There are always a ton of 'em at EVERY quarterly meeting that WNF District has!